Chapter 9

Next day, Sandra and Jalexis goes to the kitchen to cook breakfast they had eggs, bacon, sausage, and buttermilk pancakes.  They ate and they went to play video games and having a good time hanging out. Lunchtime comes, they make pork steak sandwiches with cheese fries and then when a hour went by they went for a walk. They make it back to the house at 9pm. Then they had dinner which was meatball subs and then Sandra went home at 1am.
Now that Sandra left, Jalexis was at home thinking about giving Leontae another chance, but she. Xx scared he might hurt her again and like who can blame her, he betrayed her. Will she go back with him? We don't know, but what we do know is that he wants to get back together with her, but why? Do he really miss her or is he trying to deceive her? She don't know has millions of questions in her head. Hopefully she make the correct choice.
Jalexis can't decide what she wants to do. It's hard to make decisions when it comes to your crush. She wondering how she fall in love with a Jerk and like him. She needs to know why? She'll know soon enough. She still thinks about him and then she goes to sleep 6hrs later, which is 3am. I hope she makes the right decision because after all it's the world that we live in, so you're bound to make mistakes and bad decisions. It's like a million thoughts that goes through Jalexis mind, but the memo is believe that you would choose the right decisions that fits for you and don't trust everyone because people lie by making fake lifestyles. STAY TRUE TO YOU!