Chapter 5

Next Day, she wakes up and takes a shower, brush her teeth, and wash her face. Then, she gets dressed and goes down the stairs and says bye to her parents. She tells them she'll be back home late. They say okay be careful. Jalexis shouts okay while running out the front door. She sees Leontae outside her house with the passenger door open for her to get inside the car.
30mins into riding in the car she yells; Leontae it something I been meaning to ask and it's been bugging the shit out of me. Leontae says what is it? Jalexis takes a deep breath and begins talking; Leontae we been going out for a while now and I can't help, but feel like you're cheating or hiding something from me, so be honest with me am I your girlfriend or a side piece. Leontae laughs and says really are you serious of course your my girlfriend. Jalexis says really because I saw you with another girl and she looked 3months pregnant and not only that y'all was kissing each other mouth to mouth. Leontae said you didn't see anything. You're just imagining things.
Jalexis said no I'm not I saw you the other day and y'all was together. Leontae said if you don't trust me then maybe we shouldn't be together anymore. Jalexis said maybe we shouldn't because your a liar, player, and a cheater. Leontae said your right I am cheating, but not on you. I'm cheating on my main bitch and you wasn't nothing, but a bet that me and my friends had going on. Which I won because the bet was to get close to you, ask you out, and make you fall madly in love with me. He also said the girl you saw me kiss and who looks 3month pregnant is really pregnant with my unborn child and that's who I'm really with, so you wanted me to tell you the truth there you go.
Jalexis started to cry and say for real you didn't feel nothing when you were with me. Leontae said nope everything was a lie and I felt nothing. Jalexis said did y'all bet money or you just was doing a bet with no strings attached. Leontae said no they bet me a $100 to do it, but you were never suppose to find out until another week, but I guess now is better than later. Jalexis cried and said Sandra was right about you all you were going to do is hurt me. Leontae like what you expect your not really attractive. Jalexis said fuck you you're not shit. Leontae said since I'm not shit get the hell out my car. Jalexis shouted GLADLY!! She hurried out the car and started to walk home. Leontae said get back in the car. Lexis like no you told me to get out I'm out.
Leontae like it's about to rain. Let me take you home I'm sorry. Jalexis said let it rain, I want to be poured on. Leontae said for real get in the car. Jalexis said fine I'll get in and Leontae drives her home in the pouring rain. Then, they pull up to Jalexis house and Leontae say before you go. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just think of you as a friend and not a girlfriend I don't think of you that way. I'm sorry Jalexis. Jalexis said I'm sorry too; see you Leontae. Leontae says bye and Jalexis says bye back.