Chapter 3

Jalexis go upstairs to Sandra room and knocked on the door. Sandra said why you knocking I gave you permission to come and talk, so what do you want. Jalexis said oh yeah I forgot. Sandra said well your here what you have to say matter a fact what the fuck you want anyway.
  Jalexis said I just want to say I'm sorry for the way I been acting lately. I know I hurt your feelings. Sandra mumbled you didn't hurt my feelings. Jalexis said huh what you say. Sandra said nothing and was that all you had to say. Jalexis said yeah I just wanted to apologize to you. Sandra said you apologized now goodbye and leave.
Jalexis said I'm not leaving until you talk to me and I mean actually talk to me. Sandra said well I guess you just going to be waiting because I'm not speaking to you. Jalexis said well I guess I'll wait then. Sandra said nothing to Jalexis. An hour went by and Jalexis was tired of waiting for a response so she screamed SANDRA CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING TALK TO ME! Sandra opened and said WHAT YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING SAY THAT YOU A TERRIBLE FRIEND AND THAT YOU DITCHED ME FOR LEONTAE STRONG THE MOST POPULAR BOY THAT WENT TO ARE SCHOOL THAT WE BOTH LIKED AND WE SAID WE WEREN'T GOING TO DATE HIM BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE EACH OTHER FRIENDSHIP! NOW I'M SORRY THAT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE AMENDS WITH A TRADER!
Jalexis said I know we did, but I only said that because I thought I'll never have a chance with him and then he asked me out. I wanted to enjoy the time with him and I didn't think about your feelings and you would of done the same thing. Sandra just stood in silence then she walks over to Jalexis and hugs her while whispering in her ear, she said I'm sorry too.
       Jalexis said it's alright. Are we friends again. Sandra said No! We're Bestfriend's! Jalexis and Sandra finally made up and Jalexis goes down Sandra's stairs, she says goodbye to Sandra's parents and she walks out the front door. Once Jalexis walks out she starts to walk home. After block before Jalexis get to her house she sees her boyfriend Leontae talking to another girl and Jalexis hurries and hide behind a huge tree, so he wouldn't see her. She peeks from behind the tree to see not only was Leontae seeing a different girl, she saw that the girl looked like she could be 4months pregnant.
Before she hurried and snuck by she say Leontae and the other girl kissing and then he opened the passenger door for her and she got in and he closed the door behind her. Then they pull off in his Rolls Royce.