Chapter 3

Unedited

Unedited

➖➖➖🐺➖➖➖

Obviously there are some conditions to me leaving for Kaden's pack, including staying at home until the alpha ascension is complete.

Basically it's ceremony that I have to be involved in saying that I give away my claim to the Alpha position and hand it to whoever will replace me. No alpha to hand over their power, no new alpha. The ceremony has to be completed on a specific day of the month, when the moon is full and at it's highest point in the sky, so I'm staying in CrescentMoon territory for at least two weeks.

But on the bright side, Kaden has refused to leave without me, whether that's to make sure I don't go back on my promises and actually come with him, or because he wants to be near me.

I hope it's the latter.

It's been a few days, and Shiva still hasn't made an appearance. I've trained with the warriors, and I've been able to retract my claws and my teeth, but shifting into my wolf has been impossible. Without her, I can't do anything, and despite despising the fact I can't control her, I do miss her, and I do miss my wolf.

Usually it's Shiva that gets restless, and whines in my head that she needs to be let out to stretch her legs, but now I'm missing shifting, and running in the woods as my wolf.

Luckily, Sophia has presented me with an opportinty to distract myself in the form of the summer bonfire party. The summer bonfire is a werewolf thing, but recently over the years, humans have been attending but we don't really mind. Some of them are quite funny to watch, because the alcohol we have to drink is at least five times stronger than theirs because our metabolism is at least five times faster.

Watching highschoolers try to hold our alcohol is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

We're both in my room getting ready, and I'm struggling to pull some skinny jeans up my legs, which I'm not surprised by because I'm sure I'm a size bigger than the jeans. That's the biggest problem with having a large ass and skinny waist.

Sophia is adding the finishing touches to her makeup, and I'm pulling my plum coloured vest top over my head, when I hear a knock at the door. Sophia gives me a look, and I get up from my seated position on the floor to answer it.

 Sophia gives me a look, and I get up from my seated position on the floor to answer it