Extra / Nono the Fanboy + R27/Christmas

((Yes, I know it's not Christmas but who cares? I can make it Valentine's Day if I felt like it. Enjoy!))

"Hm... Tsunayoshi-kun looks very similar to Primo..."

Nono was supposed to be signing his paperwork but he got distracted by a picture that Reborn sent of Tsuna with his Guardians smiling.

"Primo? Could it be...?"

Nono got up from his chair and pressed a hidden button on the wall. The wall opened up and inside was stuff about Giotto, included was a small shrine with a old picture of Giotto smiling towards the camera.

"Perhaps Tsunayoshi-kun is secretly a fan of Primo!"

He then started to freak out as he took one of the pictures. He started giggling as he went through the stuff that he managed to gather.

"Aha! I found it! Primo's hair brush which took me forever to get!"

- Meanwhile with Tsuna -

Tsuna sneezed and rubbed his nose. Gokudera looked at him worried.

"Primo, you okay?"

Tsuna nodded, smiling at his Storm Guardian. He then reassured Chrome that he was fine and wasn't going to pass out or anything.

"I'm fine, although I feel like someone's talking about me... Like how fangirls would always somehow have something that belonged to me and is worshiping it..."

Reborn chuckled. He knew who was thinking about Tsuna or more specifically Giotto. (By the way, Reborn's in his adult form)

Tsuna looked at him.

"Seems like Nono's worshipping your past self, Tsu."

Tsuna froze with his food halfway towards his mouth. He never expected Nono to be his fanboy. Dear lord, if Nono ever found out that he was a reincarnation of his past self. He shivered, he didn't want to think about it.

- Back to Nono -

He was currently worshipping Giotto's photo. Looks like he's having fun.

One of his Guardians peeked through the door hearing some mumbles. They immediately slammed the door once they saw Nono on the ground, praying to Giotto to give him luck and haunt his Guardians for causing his paperwork.

Yeah, that Guardian decided to tell everyone in the mansion to stay clear of Nono for the time being until he becomes his regular self.

- Now a R27 moment -
+ Christmas!

Tsuna was in the mall buying some presents for his Guardians and Reborn aka his lover, Renato.

He blushed at how he managed to get Reborn to remember his past life. He quickly shook those thoughts out of his head as he continued to search for presents.

Currently, it's nearly Christmas and he really wanted to find presents for his family as the last Christmas party didn't turn out so well (his Guardians somehow managed to destroy the entire mansion).

He sighed at the thought of the last Christmas party. He had to spend the entire holidays on paperwork and helping fix the mansion rather than relaxing and taking a break like he was meant to.

As he walked into the pet shop (to buy Hibari some more bird feed and to greet Fon who owned the store). He felt arms wrap around his waist and he immediately knew that it was Reborn in his adult form.

Although the Arcobaleno were meant to be infants, sometime after Reborn gained his memories, he suddenly turned into an adult and they realized that if an Arcobaleno released most of their flames into their pacifiers, they would be able to turn into an adult for half of the day. Verde was still searching for ways for them to become fully adult.