My Beloved, I missed you / 11

"Tsuna, we'll be going to Italy with your Guardians."

Tsuna looked up from his book and blinked at Reborn. He then nodded and went back to reading. Reborn's eye twitched slightly at the dismissal, he wanted to hit Tsuna with his ten-ton mallet but he knew that Tsuna would just dodge... He also didn't have the heart to hit Tsuna.

Reborn sighed and took off to find the rest of the Guardians who were scattered across the house. Tsuna looked up and stared at where Reborn was before, he frowned as he closed his book and placed it on the shelf.

"Alaude, do you think I'll get Renato back?"

Kyoya came from around the corner and sat next to Tsuna. Kyoya sighed and placed his hand on Tsuna's head, ruffling his hair.

"There's a chance that you'll get him back, he's shown signs of knowing you."

Tsuna smiled and hugged Kyoya before getting up to pack his things. Kyoya sat there motionless as he grit his teeth.

'Why can't that carnivore realize how much he's hurting Giotto...'

Kyoya stood up and left to help Tsuna with his things.

- Italy: Vongola Mansion -

Tsuna smiled as he walked into the mansion gates. The outside hadn't really changed. He hoped the inside was still the same.

He started to walk backwards as he watched Lambo and Hayato bicker about something. He smiled at them as they noticed he was watching them, they smiled back before going back to their argument.

He turned to Kyoya, Mukuro and Chrome (Kyoya and Mukuro were glaring at each other). Chrome was talking to them about how the mansion looked the same.

He chuckled as he stared up at his previous mansion. Reborn noticed this and poked him in the foot to get his attention. Tsuna bent down and scooped Reborn into his arms.

"Yes, Reborn?"

"Tsuna, we'll be meeting with Vongola Nono. He wanted to meet you, also he's a huge fan of you, your past self. I suggest not mentioning that to him."

Tsuna nodded. He didn't plan for Vongola to know his other identity in the first place, he had only wanted his Guardians and Reborn to know, he also has the sneaky suspicion that his mother knew who he was (with a number of times that his Guardians yelled his previous name).

He turned to his Guardians as they halted once they saw him stop. He smiled at them. "Everyone, we can't call each other by our previous names while we're here, got it? Vongola Nono is a huge fan of my previous status. Please, don't call each other by your previous names or else..."

They gulped as Tsuna gave them a sickening smile filled with sweetness which just made you want to bury yourself in a large hole where no one could find you and your weird fetishes. They nodded furiously and Tsuna reverted back to his normal self and started skipping towards the entrance of the mansion. He placed Reborn on the ground and swung open the doors, picked Reborn up and merrily made his way to Vongola Nono's office (aka his office in the past), hopefully, the door that had to withstand all of Alaude's, Daemon's and G's attacks was still there.

His Guardians quickly scrambled after him after realizing that he had left them.

- Vongola Nonos/Giotto's Previous Office -

Nono smiled at Tsuna and his Guardians and welcomed them to Italy.

"I hope all of you enjoyed your plane ride here, welcome to Italy and the Vongola mansion!"