Why so Loud?! / 9

"EXTREME!"

Tsuna groaned as he woke up. He then felt an intense killing intent. He looked at his arms and saw Reborn. Now that wasn't something you would see every day. The Greatest Hitman snuggled comfortably in the arms of a 15-year-old teenager.

'What is Ren- I mean Reborn doing? Why was he in my arms?'

"Tsuna, go make breakfast."

Tsuna snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. He remembered that his mother was out of town in France with his friends' mothers. 

((Takeshi's mother isn't dead in this story alongside with Hayato's))

He made his way downstairs thinking on what he should cook for him and his friends since they were bound to come over. As he walked into the kitchen, he saw Kyoya already sitting in the dining room, patiently waiting for breakfast.

He silently chuckled. Alaude didn't admit this in the past but he was the one who got to try all of Giotto's recipes (which caused all of his Guardians and Renato to be jealous of Alaude).

"Alaude, what would you like for breakfast?"

Kyoya thought for a moment. "Hamburger steak."

"I'll make that for lunch, if you don't tell me a breakfast item, I will make pancakes and that's it."

"Bacon and eggs."

Tsuna smiled as he started to cook. He made sure to cook enough for many people.

He heard the door open, he turned around and saw Takeshi, Hayato, Nagi and someone else who looked like Daemon.

He smiled widely at the pineapple and glared at Kyoya as he could sense Kyoya was about to attack the pineapple.

"No fights in my house." He sternly said to all of them before motioning for Nagi to place all the plates with food down while he went over to make the drinks.

He made sure to make an espresso for Reborn and himself.

He remembered how Renato got him into loving coffee and smiled at the thought.

He then frowned as no matter how long the two spent together in this timeline, Reborn continued to refuse his memories. Perhaps breaking the Arcobaleno curse will help him to remember.

"Giotto."

Tsuna turned around and saw 'Daemon'. He smiled at him before opening his arms for a hug.

'Daemon' smirked and went to hug Tsuna. He whispered his current name into Tsuna's ear before letting go of him.

"Welcome home, Mukuro."

He smiled at Mukuro before telling him to help take the cups to the dining table.

- Nami-chuu -

Tsuna and the others entered their classroom (except for Mukuro who took Nagi to the principal's office alongside Kyoya so the two could get the documents to enroll into the school). 

As they entered, Kyoko went up to them nervously (Hana was in the background glaring at them). Tsuna smiles at her gently in order to make her more calm in their presence.

It didn't really work because she's now blushing like mad which caused Hayato to mutter 'Damn Primo and his ability to make fan girls...'

Tsuna slapped him on the shoulder before asking Kyoko what she wanted.

"U-Umm... Onii-san wants to meet you. He said he saw you fight with Hibari-san and wanted you to join the boxing club... You can refuse if you want! But my Onii-san is really persistent."