Precious Storm / 7

((Before the chapter begins, I decided to refer to all the Guardians whoever else by their first names since I realized that Tsuna's going to call all of them by their first name and it looks weird to call them by their last name when Tsuna's talking to them with their first name. Hope you guys don't mind.))

"Tsuna, what do you know about the Arcobaleno?"

Tsuna looked up from the book he was reading (which was in French). He tilted his head to the side.

"Well, from my past experience with one. I know that they're infants who are the greatest in their speciality. By any chance, are you an Arcobaleno?"

After Tsuna got used to seeing Reborn, he realized that Reborn kept talking like a normal adult and even acted like one, he remembered meeting an infant who acted like an adult and talked like one.

That infant that he met in the past has said that he was an Ex-Arcobaleno and was chosen to be the holders of one of the Tri-ni-set. That infant told him that Arcobaleno are cursed to be infants in order to store the power into the pacifiers.

This made him think that the possibility of Reborn being an Arcobaleno was very high as he saw the yellow pacifier around Reborn's neck.

Reborn nodded. He was indeed an Arcobaleno.

"I'm the Sun Arcobaleno. Is that all you know about them?"

Tsuna nodded and went back to reading his book after waiting for Reborn to continue speaking but he didn't.

- Nami-chuu -

"Students, we'll be having a new student. Please welcome him."

The students whispered to each other, wondering who the new student is. The girls were chattering to each other, excited about the student while the boys hoped that the new student wouldn't take their crush away From them.

Tsuna rolled his eyes at the loud noises and poked Takeshi in the side to get him to stay awake.

"Takeshi, stay awake. I have a feeling that we'll like the new student. Who knows, it could be G~"

Takeshi bolted awake once Tsuna said the last sentence. He looked at Tsuna with red cheeks.

"Tsuna!"

Tsuna chuckled. He knew that back in the past, Asari and G were really close (despise their one-sided arguments) and he was the first person to realize that the two were dating (God bless his Hyper Intuition in warning him to not enter G's room). Thankfully, he didn't have to see the two do the nasty (instead he sent Daemon as punishment for destroying a city).

He still remembered what happened to Daemon after he ordered him to get G. It was hilarious, except for the paperwork.

Takeshi just playfully glared at Tsuna before looking at the front of the classroom as the door opened.

Tsuna also looked to the front and gaped as his prediction was spot on.

At the front of the room was a literal copy of G (except with silver hair and green eyes and minus the tattoo).

"Holy shit, I actually predicted that."

Takeshi slowly turned his head towards Tsuna and blankly stared at him. This was one of the rare times that Tsuna ever swore and he swore because of G.

Kyoya will not be proud.

"My name is Gokudera Hayato. I hate all of you."

Tsuna and Takeshi sweatdropped. They knew he hated a lot of people but to just randomly announce that he hates everyone. That's kind of harsh.