Such lovely Mists / 8

'Hmm... I can small the strawberry shortcake from here...'

Today was Saturday and Tsuna's spending it by going to the newly opened café called 'Heavenly Cielo'.

As he walked into the café, he spotted a girl who looked extremely familiar to him, like creepy familiar.

'This feels like I'm meeting Daemon. Oh, what if he was reincarnated as a girl? That's hilarious!'

He walked up to the girl and greeted her. He noticed how she flinched before looking at him.

"Hello! I'm Tsuna, can I sit here?"

The girl nodded. Tsuna sat in the chair across from the girl. He noticed how the girl had purple hair (which was let down) and purple eyes.

'Not the most unusual colors, I've seen but pretty unnatural in Japan.'

"U-Um..."

Tsuna snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at the girl, silently saying that she can talk.

"A-Are you... G-Giotto?"

Tsuna froze with a smile on his face. He didn't expect that question.

'Is this girl actually Daemon?! Wait, she feels a lot like Elena though... Could it be?'

"E-Elena?"

The girl smiled and nodded.

"Yep! Oh, I'm so glad that I found you!" She chirped as her personality took a 180. She was no longer the shy girl, Tsuna saw and but is now the outgoing girl that he remembered.

He smiled gently at her and then frowned.

How did Elena get reincarnated? How did she receive her memories? Did she get into a life or death situation?

"Elena... How did you remember? Also, what's your current name?"

'Elena' smiled sadly. She looked down at her cake and poked it with a fork.

"My name's Nagi... I got my memories back after getting into a car accident."

Tsuna's eyes widen. He looked at her in shock.

Nagi smiled. She could see how worried Tsuna is.

"E-Elena... Are you okay?"

Nagi's smile dropped. She wasn't okay, she was still in the hospital.

Tsuna realized something was off as his Hyper Intuition kept on telling him. He then noticed how Nagi was slowly disappearing.

"Giotto, please help me. I'm at Namimori hospital. Please... I don't want to die!"

She then disappeared leaving a trail of mist. Tsuna sat there, shocked and surprised that Nagi could use Mist flames.

'Perhaps, this time, Elena decided to use her flames unlike back in the past where she only used it in times of need. I didn't even know she had Mist Flames.'

Tsuna stood up. He was going to save Nagi, from what she just said. Her parents didn't seem to care for her well-being if Nagi pleaded for him to save her.

- Namimori Hospital -

Nagi was attached to various machines which the author realizes that she has no clue on what the machines does.

Anyways, while Nagi was unconscious, she felt the presence of someone very familiar but different at the same time.

"Oya, why do you feel like Elena but look completely different?"

'Daemon?' Nagi thought as she wondered where she was. From what the place looked like, it was a beautiful field with beautiful flowers and a large tree with a pineapple with legs standing in front of it... Wait, what?

Nagi took a double take and realized it was a boy. She got closer to the boy and gasped in shock.

The boy literally looked like Daemon but with pineapple sharped hair instead of a melon.

"Oya, who are you little miss?"

Nagi snapped out of her thoughts ad the boy in front of her, smiled at her.

"N-Nagi... Are you... Daemon?"

'Daemon' widened his eyes in surprise before a trident appeared in his hand as it pointed towards her neck. He glared at her.

"Who are you and how do know my past life's name?!"

Nagi giggled as she directed the trident away from her. She remembered how something similar happened to her in the past, except with a scythe.

"Daemon, it's me, Elena."

'Daemon' made his trident disappear as he scanned Nagi, he was seeing if what she said was the truth.

When seeing no I'll intent and that Nagi's aura was similar to Elena's. He hugged her, Nagi hugged him back.

"It's nice to see you again, my dear. By the way, I'm Rokudo Mukuro now."

Nagi just smiled before snuggling deeper into Mukuro's arms. It's been a long time since she got to hug Daemon and now with him being in this timeline, she can hug him as much as she wanted!

Nagi's eyes started to tear up. That is. if she lived.

Mukuro sensing his beloved in distress, wiped away her tears. He leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Nagi, I'll create illusionary organs for you until you learn how to create them yourself. For now, we need to part but do not fear, I will be able to communicate to you via telepathy. Say hi to Giotto for me."

Nagi looked at him with wide eyes and nodded happily. She was going to live!

The illusion world that they were in, started to disappear alongside with Mukuro who kissed her on the cheek before leaving.

"We'll see each other soon."

Nagi opened her eyes and saw Tsuna looking at her with worried eyes. She aso noticed three other people surrounding her looking very much similar to Alaude, Asari and G.

"Elena! You're awake!"

Tsuna cried out as he hugged her gently enough to not open up her wounds. She tried to hug him back but she was too weak to lift up her arms.

"Giotto, I Saw Daemon in my dreams. He told me he says hi."

She saw Tsuna smile as tears ran down his face. Most of his Guardians are almost home.

"Now then, I presume Daemon made you organs? We'll get you real organs, I promise."

Nagi nodded as she smiled brightly at everyone. She was going to go home, with her friends.

"G, can you get the doctor to let Elena out. Use force if needed."

Hayato nodded and went out the room with Takeshi following after (in case, Hayato decided to shoot the doctors).

Nagi watched as Tsuna told Kyoya to get the paperwork for Nana to legally adopt Nagi as her daughter.

Tsuna smiled at her while gently ruffling her hair. He was very happy, only two more Guardians and his family will finally be complete.

'Hopefully without another life or death situation.'

Welcome back, Daemon and Elena. Looks like I have two Mists now.

Renato, with all the time I spent with you in this timeline, why do you continue to refuse your past memories?