1;

Hey everyone reading this!! My name is Dia, and this is my first story on wattpad!! I love bts and Kpop in general, and I'm so excited to write my first story✨
I apologize in advance, if there's any spelling mistakes, writing mistakes, or grammar errors, I'm not the best at writing..
Anyways, enough of my babbling, on with the story! :D
- - -
BEEP BEEP!! Jung Hoseok's alarm clock went.
"Euggghh," Hoseok moaned, yawning. "OH MY GOSH, IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" Hoseok screamed. He ran to his friend, Kim Namjoon's room and shook him awake.
"What the hell, Hoseok?!" Namjoon groaned.
"NAAAAAAMJOOOOOON GET UP!! IT'S OUR FIRST DAY AT THIS NEW SCHOOL!!!" Hoseok screeched, pulling Namjoon's blanket away from him.
"Oh! Fine fine, I'm coming!" Namjoon rolled his eyes and chuckled at Hoseok's enthusiasm.
Hoseok ran out, grabbed his backpack and dashed out, grabbing a breakfast bar on his way.
"No time, no time! Namjoon! I'll meet you at the bus stop, buh-bye!! Hoseok ran to the bus stop, panting.
"Gross; totally gross," a preppy blonde said.
"Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you!" Hoseok smiled his hearty smile and reached his hand out, waiting for her to shake hands.
"Yeah, no. Don't touch me newbie.." She rolled her eyes rudely.
"Okay, then?" Hoseok shook his head, confused by her rudeness.
Hoseok waited and waited, when Namjoon finally came, he was with a guy? A guy who looked really handsome, like worldwide handsome, and broad shoulders. (haha guess who this is!) Namjoon stared at him, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. The man blushed awkwardly.
"Okay okay, get a room you two," Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully.
"What?? Um, it's not like that.." Namjoon stuttered.
"It can be like that if you want it, baby," the man winked.
Namjoon coughed loudly, blushing. "Um, oh! This is Seokjin, Jin for short."
"Hey there," Seokjin said in a mama voice.
Hoseok laughed. "You'd be a good parent.. plus, you're perfect for Namjoon," he muttered. Namjoon had heard his little comment, he turned red like a tomato and nudged Hoseok in the shoulder.
"What was that?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh nothing! Just talking to myself again. Silly old me," Hoseok giggled. Shortly after their conversation, the bus arrived. It was a huge yellow school bus.
"Finally!! Let's go!" Hoseok demanded, pulling Seokjin and Namjoon by the arms inside.
- - -
Hope you liked the first chapter!! Sorry it was a little boring, or the conversations were boring. I'm new to writing bts stories okay!! I hope you still liked it! I will be continuing this story by the way! I post new chapters whenever :)