2;

The bus ride was basically just Namjoon and Seokjin flirting the whole time, while Hoseok creepily watched. Hoseok thought they were really cute together and just had to get married. He declared it was one of his life goals to get Jin and his best friend to admit their feelings to each other. Namjoon kept denying it though, while Jin obviously had an interest in Namjoon.
"I can't believe we're here!! I really need to make new friends," Hoseok laughed.
"Hey! What's wrong with me, now?" Namjoon asked playfully.
"Well, you have Seokjin now, you don't need me anymore," Hoseok laughed.
"Maybe you'll find your special someone," Namjoon winked.
"Huh? I doubt it.. you know I'm not into girls, none of the guys here seem gay to me." Hoseok said.
"What? Since when can you tell if someone's gay or not?" Namjoon rolled his eyes.
"Hey hey, I'm sure Hoseok will find someone, even if they don't go to this school. So break it up, you two," Jin said, crossing his arms.
"Okay okay, well, before class starts, I'm going to look around and find my locker. See you two later," Hoseok smiled, walking away from the two lovebirds.
Hoseok looked around for his locker, while he squinted at the paper that read what classes he was in and what his locker number was. He wasn't quite looking where he was going and bumped into someone. He and the other man dropped their books and papers, bumping heads.
"Agh..." Hoseok groaned. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, uh I.. uh, wasn't really looking where I was going." Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair awkwardly staring at the gorgeous man in front of him. He had pitch black hair, and snowy white skin, and beautiful eyes. Hoseok felt he could get lost in his eyes. Oh, how he wanted to just run his fingers through the man's gummy hair.
"Um, look where you're going next time, newbie.." the man grumbled. His voice was deep and raspy, and the way he slurred his words a little, Hoseok thought he would make a good rapper. (!!)
Hoseok laughed. "Why does everyone call me that?" He smiled at the man.
Yoongi's perspective;
Yoongi examined the enthusiastic man in front of him. He had pale skin, beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and dark brunette hair, and the most beautiful smile Yoongi had ever seen. His laugh was so contagious, warm, and it left Yoongi with a warm feeling in his chest. Yoongi had no idea why he thought a complete stranger was so attractive, when he should be thinking about his girlfriend who he loved. At least, he always thought he loved her. Who wouldn't? But this adorable man in front of him, left him with a strange feeling in his chest. He had been attracted to men before, but not in this way. In fact, Yoongi had no clue what this feeling was. Yoongi shook it off, and realized he was staring at the man collecting his books and papers from the floor. Crap, I'm staring. Ugh, real smooth, Yoongi, real smooth.
Back to Hoseok's perspective;
Hoseok had known the man was staring at him. He thought this man had hated him for bumping into him. Ugh, why did I make him hate me? He's.. different, I want to get to know him.. oh well..
"Erm, uh.. let me help you with your things.." the man insisted.
"Oh, thank you.. by the way, I think you're hot-" Hoseok jumped suddenly. What the hell? Did I just say that out loud!? To a stranger?! An absolutely beautiful stranger that is.. oh my gosh, he probably has a girlfriend..
"What? Um... I, uh, er.. you're cu-" Yoongi stuttered, blushing awkwardly. Hoseok looked very flustered. Before Yoongi could finish his sentence, a woman walked up to him and squealed.
"Yoongi-ah! There you are! I've been looking for you! Who's this? A new kid? Is he your friend?" The girl questioned.
"Oh, baby! There you are!" He pecked her on the cheek. Hoseok felt his heart sink. "Actually I don't know the newbie, I just bumped into him and-"
"I'm Jung Hoseok!" Hoseok flashed a jealous smile.
"Hey there! I'm Areum, and this here is my handsome boyfriend, Min Yoongi." She smiled back.
"Hi.. well I gotta run to class, I'll see you around?" Hoseok smiled half heartedly.
"Yeah! See you! Oh and by the way, me and Yoongibear here are having a party at my place tonight, 11:00, and you know, you can come if you want that is," she said casually, kissing Yoongi's cheek.
"Yeah! That'd be cool if you were there.. I mean you know, so you can socialize," Yoongi said excitedly.
"Huh, Yoongi woah! That's the first time I've seen you excited to make new friends! Must mean he's special, ay?" Areum nudged his shoulder. Hoseok winced at the word 'special' obviously, he was just a friend. I mean, he had a freakin' girlfriend..
Yoongi's perspective real quick;
Yoongi really wanted Hoseok to come. There was just something with him he felt that he never felt with his girlfriend. He knew it was so wrong for him to feel like this, but he couldn't silence his thoughts. He's just.. so cute, the way his smile is shaped like a heart, and the way he laughs-
Yoongi's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Areum's booming voice. "Hope to see you there... um Hoseok was it? Yes."
"Yeah, I'll come, now I really need to get to class with my friends Namjoon and Seokjin, bye!" Hosoek smiled, jealously.
- - -
Ahh! I hope this chapter's a little better! I had a lot of fun writing this! Yoonseok forever <3 aha
Thank you for reading! Buh-bye!~