3;

Hoseok couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi. Every time he tried to focus, he would think of Yoongi. Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi. What was so special about him? Hoseok knew he was being silly, Yoongi was probably just another attractive man who would never fall for someone like him. Hoseok kept thinking about him in all of his classes. Yoongi was in a few of his classes, and it was hard for Hoseok to not stare at him. Oh, how Hoseok wanted to stare into Yoongi's eyes and hear his raspy voice..
"Jung Hoseok? Are you listening, young man?!" a voice shocked Hoseok.
"Wha--? Uhm, sorry Mrs. Brennan! I uh, was just jotting some notes down.." Hoseok replied quickly.
"Well okay, Hoseok. But you better be paying attention!"
Hoseok rolled his eyes when she looked away. Yoongi, who sat just across from him, laughed quietly. Hoseok gasped, silently smiling.
"Stop being cute you moron," Yoongi muttered to himself. Suddenly shocked at what he said out loud. Oh my fuck I hope Hoseok didn't hear that, shit why do I care about him anyways? He's just one of those newbies... I should be thinking about my beautiful girlfriend ugh..
"Uhm, were you talking to me??" Hoseok whispered back, shocked as hell.
"Uh... well it's the truth you're pretty cute," Yoongi replied quickly, not thinking.
Hoseok was so flustered, his face turned pink from blushing so hard. He bit his lip like he did when he was nervous and picked at his fingernail. Yoongi~hyung thinks I'm cute?? He has a girlfriend.. god why does he make me feel like this? Just what is it about him-?
"Yoongi-ah, you aren't so bad yourself-" Hoseok whispered impulsively.
Yoongi turned to Hoseok, flustered. He bit his lip and smiled at Hoseok. Shit, what the hell am I doing?? What does this gorgeous man do to me..
Once Hoseok's classes were over, Hoseok dashed to Namjoon, flustered as hell.
"Oh my god Hoseok!! You're blushing so much," Namjoon commented.
"Ugh, shut up, is it that obvious??" Hoseok said, face palming his forehead.
"So, who's the special someone?" Namjoon chuckled.
"Um, well.. he sorta has a girlfriend, but he called me um cute.. and uh he's totally adorable, and he invited me to his party he's having later-" Hoseok started.
"Wait what? He has a girlfriend? Who is this guy?" Namjoon asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Min Yoongi."
"I don't know Hobi.. he has a girlfriend.."
"Ugh, I know, but why did he call me cute?? God, what is he doing to me.."
"Hobi, I really don't want you to get hurt, you trust people too easily, with that big heart of yours.."
"Look, Namjoon, I've decided to go to his party, but I really wanted you and Jin-Hyung to come too," Hoseok said.
"Sure we'll come, it's the first day so we don't really have much homework anyways-"
"Great!! See you there, Joonie!" Hoseok smiled his heart smile.
- - -
The party; (at Yoongi's house)
   Hoseok put on his favorite navy blue ripped jeans and a random black t-shirt and headed out the door. He wanted Yoongi. He needed Yoongi. Hoseok tried desperately not to be attracted to the beautiful man with the gorgeous hair. He had a girlfriend after all!
At the door, Hoseok waited, ringing the doorbell, plastering his fake smile on, praying his stupid girlfriend wouldn't answer. Please, please, please.. I can't stand seeing Yoon-hyung with that dumb bi-
   "HOSEOK-AH!! THERE YOU ARE! Yoongi's been shitting himself looking for you.. he never really likes new friends, but.. I guess you're special?"
   "Uh-" Hoseok started.
   "Well, not as special as me.." Areum muttered quickly.
   "Uhm, what?" Hoseok flinched.
   "Oh! Nothing, nothing! Here, let's go inside," Areum replied awkwardly. She pushed Hoseok inside, making him fall flat on his face.
   "Oh-em-gee!! The newbie totally just fell! Gotta get this on my Snapchat!!" A preppy blonde screeched.
   Areum pointed at Hoseok, laughing her head off.
   "Uhm.. agh, my head.." Hoseok groaned.
   "AREY. WHAT THE FUCK?" A voice boomed out. Hoseok groaned, turning his head towards the voice. There he was. The beautiful Min Yoongi. Hoseok's head really hurt from that push, but he instantly felt better when he saw Yoongi.
   "Uh... Yoongi-ah! Hoseok fell, and I tried to help him, but I just remembered a funny joke.." She chuckled nervously.
Lying bitch. You obviously pushed me dumbass. I hope Yoongi-ah doesn't fall for her shit..
   Everyone who was laughing at Hoseok had stopped dead in their tracks as soon as they heard Yoongi's voice. They cringed at Areum's dumb excuse.
   "The fuck, Areum? Do you think I'm fucking dumb? I saw you push my boyfri-" Yoongi stopped, blushing, eyes wide open.
   "Wha--?" Hoseok whispered. Was he going to call me his boyfriend?? Does he think of me like that too?? No, he couldn't. He just made a simple mistake, silly Hoseok.. he'd never like me, anyways. Hoseok quickly brushed away the thought, blushing.
   "Look, Areum. I want to have a good time tonight, but you're ruining it. I never knew you had this bitchy side to you.." Yoongi shook his head.
   "Yoon- I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold the laughter and I- please Yoon.." She muttered.
   "Bitch, fucking please. We're done. Now leave MY party before you ruin it even more," Yoongi squinted his eyes at her.
   "I don't understand, Yoongi.. you were never this defensive to any of your friends.. what's so special about stupid Hoseok??" She blurted out.
   "Hoseok is not stupid, he's different.. he's fun, unlike you. Now, leave my fucking party, bitch," Yoongi snarled.
     Hoseok was touched, and blushing like crazy. Yoongi thought he was fun? He definitely wanted to show Yoongi some fun.. ;)
   "What are you assholes looking at? Go back to your partying shit," Yoongi rolled his eyes. The party was back up again, baby! (I'm sorry)
   "Uh, Hoseok-ah, you alright? I'm sorry about Areum.." He groaned.
   "I'm fine, thanks to you," Hoseok chuckled.
   "Uhm, Hoseok, there's something I need to tell you.." Yoongi started.
- - -
Ahh! Sorry for the cliffhanger, I was trying something new ;) Anyways, what is Yoongi going to say to Hoseok? Find out in the next chapter!! ;D