5;

Sorry for not updating for a while! I kinda forgot about Wattpad 😅 Anyways I hope you enjoy!
- - -
   Hoseok jolted awake. He looked around him. He rubbed his eyes. Wait, I'm still at Yoongi's house?! Namjoon must be worried! He turned to his left and saw Yoongi soundly sleeping. Gosh, he looks so cute without even trying. Hoseok shook Yoongi gently, waking him up.
    "What the fuck- let me sleep..." Yoongi groaned. "Wait, Hoseok?! You're still here huh?"
    "Uh yeah.." Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck.
     "Last night.. uh, unexpected?" Yoongi smirked awkwardly, rubbing his eyes.
    "Heh yeah, I don't regret it though.." Hoseok winked.
    Yoongi laughed. "Neither do I."
    "Well, I have to go, my friend Namjoon's gonna be worried as hell." Hoseok rolled his eyes.
    "Uh wait- this Namjoon, is it? He's just a friend right?" Yoongi questioned.
    "Eww of course he's just a friend! He's my best friend, just like a brother to me, Jesus!" Hoseok looked disgusted.
    "Oh okay," Yoongi looked relieved.
    "What? Were you jealous?" Hoseok smirked.
    "What? Um.. no! Min Yoongi, jealous?! Pfft, never! Okay, fine, I was worried okay?" Yoongi blushed.
    Hoseok laughed. "You're so stupid."
    "Am not!" Yoongi laughed, and threw a pillow at Hoseok.
    "Oh no, you didn't!" Hoseok giggled, and chucked a pillow at Yoongi.
    "Hey- now you're going to get it-" Yoongi ran over to Hoseok and kissed his cheek.
    "What was that for-" Hoseok stuttered, flustered.
    "I don't know. It was an impulse?" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders cutely.
    "Gosh you're cute, but I gotta go, see you at school hyung!" Hoseok smiled.
    "Bye!~" Yoongi waved, falling backwards on to his bed. He put his hands over his chest and sighed.
     'God, what is this beautiful man going to me? I never thought I would fall for a man.. but I think I am.. Hoseok is just so perfect, I mean he's annoying too, but that's one of the reasons why I like him-' Yoongi sat up on his bed and laughed. "What a cutie," he mumbled. Shit, now I have to go deal with Areum. Ugh, I swear, if she even tries to harm Hoseok, she's fucking dead. That's a promise. We always have fights and end up forgiving each other, but this time, hell no. We're over for good.
At school,
Hoseok was practically skipping through the halls. He had a throbbing headache from drinking so much last night, but that didn't keep him from smiling. I got to know Yoongi better, he's such a cutie. He's acts like a tough cookie sometimes, but he really is super cute when you get to know him. Hoseok chuckled. Namjoon was talking to Seokjin, they were pretty much flirting.
"Hey guys!" Hoseok interrupted.
"HOSEOK!! You weren't at home when I was getting ready, where the fuck where you?!" Namjoon asked, crossing his arms.
"Calm down, Joonie! I was with Yoongi," Hoseok replied.
"Yoongi?! Ugh, Hoseok! You could have at least texted me.." Namjoon face palmed himself.
     "Hey, Namjoon, where were YOU yesterday? Didn't you and Seokjin say you'd come to Yoongi's party??" Hoseok pouted.
     "Oh, crap, sorry Hoseok.. me and Seokjin, uh had a little um fun last night.. uh nevermind, let's not get into details.." Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
     "Oh! Yes, that was a fun time, I'll make sure to give you all the details Hoseok! We made out- and oh, OH.. Joonie's tounge feels soo good-" Seokjin started. Namjoon's eyes widened and awkwardly blushed, looking away.
      "NOOO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS! BYE BYE!!!" Hoseok shouted running away from them.
      Namjoon laughed. "He's still a child at heart,"
      "Hey, baby, now come here.." Seokjin said, leaning in to kiss Namjoon. Namjoon cupped his big, strong hands delicately around the back of Seokjin's neck..
      Meanwhile, Areum and Sophie were getting closer. Areum would often talk to Sophie about her revenge. Although they were just revenge partners, maybe they were planning for something more. Who knows what will happen with the two of them together?
     "Areum!" Sophie called.
     "Oh! Hey Miss Americano," Areum flirted.
     Sophie rolled her eyes. "And hello to you too, Miss Koreano."
     "Anyway, what's our plan against Yoongi and Hoseok?"
     "Hmm.." Sophie thought back to last night. Images of her and Areum's makeout session last night popped in her head. "Uhh.. we were kinda busy last night and couldn't plan anything," she muttered, blushing.
    "Aw look, american tough girl's embarrassed from a little kissing," Areum teased. "Anyway, don't think much of it. You were just my practice for when I get Yoongi back" She smiled.
    "Well duh- what do you take me for bitch?" Sophie spat.
     "Whatever, we have to get to class now. See ya" Areum waved
     That girl.. Sophie thought to herself.