4;

Previously..
"Uhm, Hoseok, there's something I need to tell you.." Yoongi started.
"Oh- uh yea, what is it?" Hoseok stuttered.
"There's just something about you.. I want to get to know you better," Yoongi blushed.
"Uhm, really? Woah, I feel the same way!" Hoseok smiled, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's just- you're really cu-cute, and so happy and positive, I like that about you," Yoongi stuttered.
"Oh.. uh.. thank you! I uh-" Hoseok was flustered.
Yoongi laughed. "You big dummy, you don't need to thank me, since it's the truth." He smiled. Yoongi barely ever smiled, so he silently cherished the moment. Hoseok smiled back.
"Here, wanna dance?" Yoongi winked.
"Well duh, I do! Bring it on!" He chuckled.
As they danced together, laughing, drinking, having a great time, A jealous Areum watched from the window. Soon, a streak of lightning flashed through the clouds. It started to pour heavy, cold, rain.
"Ugh, just when I thought my luck couldn't get fucking worse.." she grumbled, shivering through the cold.
  "Yoongi's a fucking ass." A voice called out.
"Who's there? Show yourself!" Areum shouted.
"Calm down, bitch. It's just me, Sophie." The preppy blonde from before, rolled her eyes.
"Oh, look. It's Miss Americano, in all her glory."
"Look dumbass, I hate that newbie as much as you do. And if you want to get revenge, I suggest you let me help." She smirked.
"What? Huh. Why would you want to help me??" Areum crossed her arms.
"Well duh- I'm always up for sweet revenge. Plus, you're pretty cool now." Areum's face went red.
"Ugh, fine. But we need to make sure Hoseok gets his little ass far from Yoongi. Yoongi's fucking mine."
"Yeah yeah. Come on, let's go to my house and plan our revenge.." Sophie smirked.
Back at the party;
Hoseok and Yoongi had been together the whole party, and they were having a great time together. They talked, laughed, and even sang. Yoongi felt he could be himself around Hoseok. Hoseok felt the same.
   "Hobi, I just realized I don't have your phone number," Yoongi said.
    "Oh, so that's how you ask a guy for their phone number," Hoseok teased.
    "Shut up! It's not like that!" Yoongi shoved him.
    "Haha. Sure it isn't. You totally like me," Hoseok pressed.
    "Well duh I do! Now shut up and give me your number before I lock those cute lips up," Yoongi smirked.
    "Fine fine," Hoseok said, as he put his number into Yoongi's phone. "There you go, happy?" Hoseok laughed.
    Yoongi leaned in close to Hoseok, and breathed in his ear. "Not yet.." he whispered. Hoseok felt a shiver down his spine. A spark of electricity ran through him. Yoongi's husky voice breathed in Hoseok's ear.
    "I-" Hoseok started.
    "Shh.." Yoongi whispered. Yoongi's hands found their way behind Hoseok's neck, and they leaned in closer. Yoongi brushed his lips against Hoseok's softly, as if to ask, "Do you want this?" Hoseok didn't hesitate and leaned in for the kiss. Electric passed through Yoongi's body. It was as if they were made for each other. Their lips softly met, and became more intense by the contact. Yoongi and Hoseok quickly slipped upstairs to Yoongi's bedroom and continued. Hoseok pushed Yoongi lightly onto the bed, continuing their kiss. The rest of the night was a blur.
- - -
Ahhh!!! Yoonseok is real guys!!! Lol, sorry. I love romance stories ok shush. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll try to update quick. :D