One In A Lifetime

Y/N P.O.V.

   The words that left your mouth echoed in your head. 'Meeting a K-Pop Idol doesn't happen very often, to even think about meeting a K-Pop Idol is like a 2% chance out of the thousands of even millions of fans.' You thought quickly shaking out of the echoing words along with the thoughts in your head you looked at Jimin.

"Jimin is your name right?" You asked moving a strand of your (h/c) out of the way. Your mind was filled with questions like; "why are you out in public in the busiest time of the day?" "Why were you in the middle of the road?" The questions kept pilling up in your mind.

Jimin P.O.V.

  'Okay so she knows who I am, as long as no one else sees me or any attention is attracted. She seems to be very kind hearted, I'm quite surprised she hasn't freaked out about a worldwide known Idol being right next to her.' I shook out of my thoughts turning my attention back to the kind hearted woman next to me "yes, my name is Park Jimin. I never got your name, you were very brave doing what you just did. I had no idea that bus was coming, I was checking to make sure I had my phone."

Y/N P.O.V.

  "I see and thank you, it scared me quite a bit when I saw someone standing in the middle of the road. Oh my name is (y/n), I'm very pleased to meet you. Can I get you a cup of coffee or tea perhaps? Should I get you any medical attention?" Realizing how many questions you were asking made you think you were bothering Jimin, knowing the band is always on a tight schedule.

Jimin P.O.V.

  'Her name is as lovely as her looks. Such beauty inside and out, the way her hair falls, the sweet perfume lightly sprayed, her eyes filled with concern, she seems perfect.... she probably is already married. To bad, I'm sure she would be amazing to have, I'm sure she's happy with who she's married to.' I got lost in my thoughts again and could only hear a little bit of her statement "-any medical attention?" Was all I heard from her. "No thank you I'm alright, my apologies for interfering your morning." To be honest even hearing her speak, sounded like the angel she was.