The Dreadful Dream and News

Y/N P.O.V.

  I blushed a deep crimson red feeling his soft lips on my cheek. Each scene kept replaying in my head of what had happened and I had tried to carry on my day at work without getting distracted. My boss had sent me home after two days of being unable to focus. But that's when the nightmares came back, the man with no face when he opened his mouth large sharp teeth and a snake tongue. Unfortunately these dreams had been happening for years, I couldn't sleep, I had eventually lost my job at the coffee shop for not coming. But it seemed every time I closed my eyes he was standing there in front of me with those sharp teeth covered with blood, some pieces of body parts could be seen on this figure. There were nights where I had my best friend (B/F/N) come over  to help make sure I had eaten or slept. I had felt bad for her but she was the only one who seemed to help comfort me.

B/F P.O.V.

  she normally isn't like this, I haven't seen her this shaken up for five years, when her lifelong dog had died. It worries me to see her like this she won't eat, there's bags under her eyes, she just looks terrible. I tried calling her parents but the voice box was always full which worried me even more. But after a month to two months of calling I knew something had happened. When I had heard the news of them I was in complete shock and could only begin to think of how (Y/N) would react...

A/n: I know I haven't been updating lately and I know I made this a sad / short chapter but I'll try to update more this week since I'm on fall break.