Help her Jimin

Y/N P.O.V

  I couldn't believe it, as if things weren't bad enough the nightmares had gotten worse and my parents were dead... gone... deceased.... no longer breathing. My chest hurt all the time my face had gone pale, I don't even know where my phone is, knowing Jimin had probably forgotten about me so I never bothered to text him. My best friend now has the heavy burden of me on her shoulders, she now is paying my bills, feeding me. It almost seemed like everything that mattered to me or anyone I loved was taken. I want to know the reason why it has to be me!!I had done nothing wrong!

B/F/N P.O.V.

  It hurt me too much to see her in this state, I had to put her in a hospital so she got the nutrients and the care she needed. It's been about two weeks since her parents passed but I decided to take her phone texting a person named Jimin. I really had no idea who they were but I knew he was probably a friend of (Y/N).

B/F/N: Hello, this is (B/F/N) I'm a friend of  (Y/N) and she really needs help. Her parents just passed away and she's in terrible condition, if you could come visit or help her out in any way I would appreciate it so much.

Jimin: I'm sorry to hear about her loss but if I can find time to visit her I will.

B/F/N: thank you! I'll send you the hospital name and room number.

Jimin P.O.V

  when I had walked in the hospital room it was hard to believe that the person on the hospital bed was (Y/N). Her eyes had been closed covering her beautiful (E/C) eyes, her hair started to lose some of it's color, her once perfect skin had turned pale. It was heartbreaking to see such a happy young beautiful girl go into a state like this. Her friend wasn't there but I just wanted to be with her alone. I carefully held her hand to let her know that someone was there with her " (Y/N) it's me, Jimin, your friend texted me telling me what happened. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your parents. I wish I could make everything all better but I can't. The doctors said that you slipped into a coma due to some malnutrition so they thought it would be best to put you in a coma, I just want to see you open those beautiful eyes of yours, I want your hair to gain it's color back, and I want your skin to return to that perfect skin tone. Just please wake up, I do know that we had just met not to long ago but it seems to me that I'm falling for you. Not because of how beautiful you are but that warm bubbly personality you have on the inside of you. I love both the inside of you and the outside, so please just so this one thing for me.... wake up. Because I love you....."