Prescense

_/\__ One Week Later__/\_

  B/F/N P.O.V.

  The funeral was held today on February 11, of 2018 for the remembrance of (Y/N)'s parents. (Y/N) is still in a coma but it was a little weird how the last time I went to see her, her skin had a little more color to it. I figured it was probably the lighting in the room but it's possible that her condition is getting better. It was only one time when I walked in to see Jimin there but I decided to leave him alone with (Y/N).

Jimin P.O.V.

  When I had walked in the familiar sad hospital room I noticed a change in (Y/N)'s skin, it was almost completely it's natural color. I don't know what had happened but if her skin was almost normal I knew that she was close to coming out of her coma. Just to let her know I was there I would continue to talk to her, every now and then I would hum or even sing softly. When I did so I could see her eyes flutter or her finger twitch.

Y/N P.O.V.

  I don't know what happened, I almost felt like I had been taking a small nap but I didn't think that I had slipped into a coma. I could see Jimin but my eyes were still closed, I'm glad that he hadn't forgotten me but at the same time I didn't expect him to come visit me.... or even confess to me. I don't know what to say honestly because he only experienced a little bit of me, not even the real me! What will be think? Am I too crazy? Too extra? What about my parents? Where are they? Are they in this very room with me?! I need to know what's happening, more importantly I need to wake up and get back to my old self!