The Park

Y/N P.O.V.

  "Oh no, you didn't interfere with my morning at all, don't worry. It's my apologies for interfering with your morning." You looked at Jimin who seemed to be lost in a gaze. His face approached yours, you could feel heat creep up to your cheeks.

Jimin P.O.V.

I moved my face closer to hers watching carefully for her reaction. I could see her blushing, I probably should get back but she's keeping me from going. "Your apologies?" I laughed a little bit "you're not the one who was standing in the middle of the road... I want to take you somewhere to say thank you, if you hadn't pushed me out of the road I would've been dead by now." I knew being out in public was risky but I owe her my life, I want to at least take her somewhere to say thank you.

Y/N P.O.V.

  I turned away trying to hide your blush, knowing he probably already saw it. "You don't need to take me anywhere to say thank you, it's alright really. To be honest just being next to the Park Jimin is more than enough to make my day." You mentally slapped yourselves at the last part of your statement. 'What am I doing!? I must look like an idiot!' You scolded yourself mentally.

Jimin P.O.V

I saw her look away, I chuckled a little to myself and could feel a tiny bit of blush creep onto my cheeks. "I insist, there's a nearby park that we can go to, I would like to know more about you." 'Are you kidding me right now!? She's a fan, there's thousands of other girls who would love to be right next to me right now.... she did save my life though, I'll make this an exception." I half scolded and half talked to myself mentally. I stood up helping (y/n) up as well, her hands are so soft, I could just imagine how lucky her husband must be. I mentally slapped myself and pulled up my face mask along with the hood of my sweater staying hand in hand with (y/n).