Embrace!?

Y/N P.O.V.

He knows just how to lure girls in everything about him makes fans die. I thought while feeling his (smol.... no offense) hand holding yours quickly tensing up. "A-Are you sure it's alright for you to be out here? I don't want you to get in trouble..."

Jimin P.O.V.

I was a little hesitant but she'll make it less suspicious, I decided to slip my phone number on a small business card while I was helping (y/n) up into her black coat. "I'm sure, don't worry, even if I have to go you can contact me..." I whispered softly while walking to the small but beautiful park, the snow started to fall gently and I smiled a little under my mask.

Y/N P.O.V.

I blushed a little bit but it didn't show due to looking down for a second, I tripped on my shoe and started to fall but was quickly caught. "T-Thank you, sorry I tend to trip over my own shoes when I'm kinda nervous or thinking about something."

Jimin P.O.V.

I saw (y/n) start to fall I knew I had to prevent her angelic figure reach the snow covered ground, acting fast I used my free hand wrapping it around her waist bringing her back up. Seeing her (h/c) swift back to it's normal position and her eyes being filled with fear of hitting the ground, not to mention her cheeks turning a bright red along with the tip of her nose once she was in my embrace.

A/N: I know I haven't updated for a while but I have started school recently and I just can't focus as much... sorry hope you understand