Chapter 1 | New School Year

Based on the short film of course but the story is still different from the original. I wanted to make it longer so I decided to add a bit of backstory and also what happenes after the short film ends.

Hope ya all enjoy 😄

Word count: 804
(next chapters will be longer)

Ps: There's also a new book out now as well about those 2 adorable guys so if you enjoy this sory I hope you check that one out as well ^u^
________________

This is a story of two lovely boys, Sherwin and Jonathan. They both go to the same school but haven't yet spoken to eatch other. You might ask yourself, what is this story about? Well, it's a love story. The sweetest one in the whole wide world. And to tell it right we must start from the very beginning, long before the two boys even knew about eatch other.~~~

|Sherwin's POV|

A new day of school has just started. I can't belive how quickly summer went. I am defently so not ready to wake up early in the morning each and every day for the entire school year. With a yawn I walk past the big gates and towards the building. Lots of students have gathered around the school area, greeting their friends and telling all about their summer adventures. I wish I had friends to talk to about my summer. I'm not necessarily a loner, I do get along with my classmates but to be honest I don't have any close friends. I wouldn't say I'm sad about it, maybe a little bit but it doesn't matter. It's a new year and a new chance to make friends, hopefully. As I enter the front door I notice a group of boys my age having a chat in front of the entrance, a specific dark haired one catches my eye for a moment but I don't get much time to think about it as a teatcher approaches me, asking to help me carry her massive pile of books.

The day goes by nicely. There were two new students in my class, possibly sisters who were really nice towards others. Our math teatcher changed and some guy brought his baby chiken to class for who knows what reason.
As I make my way to lunch I happen to notice that same dark haired boy again. He is now alone, sitting behind a table with a book in his hand and a fork in another. I almost trip over the cafeterias door frame while staring at him. I'm not even sure why I'm looking at him but his calm, blue eyes make me feel all weird all of a sudden. I brush the feeling off, grab my lunch and sit few tables away from him. As I munch on my meal I can't help but glance up at him every once in a while. Some of his friends joined him behind the table and are now laughing together. I wish I was part of their group. It looks like so much fun. Our eyes suddenly meet and I panic. He doesn't seem to think much of it as he just turns back to his friends. Did he even look at me or did I just imagine it. And why is my heart pounding?? Perhaps I'm just sick, a cold maybe, a fever....... I jump up from my table and run back to class. I'm worried, my heart has never felt like that before.
For the rest of the day my thoughts keep circling around the dark haired boy. Why him, out of everyone else I feel so strange around him. I don't even know him! If only I had someone to talk to about this. I smile to myself, remembering his beautiful blue eyes again. Could it be love perhaps, they say love is a weird feeling don't they. But I've never really experience love before so I'm not sure. Maybe I should try to become friends with him first, see if he even wants to talk to me. My heart start to beat again at the thought of talking to him. Alright maybe not so soon... I feel like I would end up stuttering and making a fool of myself. A classmate taps me on the shoulder and points at the teachers direction. The woman looks annoyed, I blush from the embarrassments and immediately start working on my textbook again. I should try not to think too hard about it, tomorrow I'll see him again and figure it all out.

________________

Chapter 1 was rather short I apologize, but the next ones will have more happening in em so don't ya dudez worry 😊
I'm not sure if the short film thingy should happen in the next chapter or not, should they maybe meet once or twice first?
Lemme know what ya guys think and wanna add to the story in the future 😄 like where their first date should be!

Btw here's the video!!!