Chapter 7 | Sleepover

I can't believe this story has like 6K reads this is amazing! Thank you ALL so much I never thought so many people would like my story! *cries tears of joy*
💙💙💙

Word count: 1747

_________________

|Sherwin's POV|

I'm sitting in the middle of Jonathan's room, on the edge of his bed. Patiently waiting as he's getting some snacks from the kitchen. I can't believe that I'm actually in his room. I never even though we would start talking and here I am, having a sleepover with him. I smile to myself as I admire his room. It's design is quite minimalistic. A bed with fluffy light blue covers, a huge bookshelf filled with who knows how many books, a table next to it with a chair and a TV placed on a smaller table near that and a closet near the door. His room is so much cleaner compared to mine. I discover some more of his things before Jonathan walks back with a tray in his hands, two cups of warm cocoa and a plate with multiple sandwiches that has dad made are pleased on it.
"Here, these should balance out the massive amount of candy we have."
Jonathan chuckles as he's placing the tray in front of me on the floor before turning back to me.
"Let's sit here, I'll get us some pillows so it would be more comfortable."
I nod, sitting on the floor that has a white extremely fluffy carpet on it. As Jonathan gets the pillows I turn on the TV and start scrolling between the movie section. Hmm...action, comedy...maybe romance or adventure. There's too much to pick from. Suddenly Jonathan's older sister walk in. (Ikno, he doesn't have a sister but someone's gotta make em watch a horror movie since non of em are rly the type to watch any to begin with)
"Oh hello, you must be Sherwin! You look even cuter in person."
She giggles and places a bowl of pop corn near me.
"I thought you guys might want some. Have you decided what movie to watch alredy?"
I shake my head.
"No, I'm trying to pick one right now. But it's hard since there's so many."
A smirk appears on her face and she walks closer. Grabbing the remote from me.
"I know a good movie, trust me Jonathan and you will love it. I watched it the other day and it was literally the best thing ever."
I hesitate a bit but let her pick the movie anyway.
"Oh, really? I guess we should watch it then."
She pick out a film with a rather dark looking cover, the title sounds creepy as well.
"Is t-that a horror movie?"
I stutter, alredy feeling a bit scared. I've never liked horror movies. I can never sleep without a light on after seeing one. She simply giggles.
"Don't you worry. It's just a thriller. Nothing scary about it. It's more of a comedy really."
I let out a sigh of relief, thank god. It would have been horrible if it was a horror movie. Jonathan walk back into the room, telling his sister to go mind her own business.
"Did she say something weird to you?"
He asks, looking a bit concerned.
"No, she only suggested us to watch this movie."
Jonathan looks rather surprised.
"Oh... Sorry, it's just that usually she always tricks me and my friends into something awful when they come over."
He sits next to me and smiles.
"But I guess we have nothing to worry about today."
Nowvthta he said it, I'm a bit worried about the movie again. We hit play and Jonathan gives me a fluffy blanket to cuddle up in. The movie starts of nice. A group of teens go on a campaign trip in the snowy mountains, they have fun and party a lot. It doesn't look so bad. I grab a handful of popcorn and shove it in my mouth. Going for another one I accidentally grab Jonathan's hand as he was about to take some popcorn as well. I blush instantly.
"I I'm sorry."
I quickly turned away back at the screen. When did I become so shy again. He laughs and pats my head, making me feel even more red in the face.
"Don't worry about it."
He then pops a piece of popcorn in my mouth before going back to watching the movie. One of the main characters have now gone missing. Possibly lost in the avalanche that happened earlier. The other kids freak out and decide to go to a nearby village. Is this going to turn out to be some kind of rescue movie? I take the cup of hot cocoa in my hands and blow off the steam. There are some weird people living in the village. The kids ask for help to find their lost friends but since they weren't even allowed to climb these mountains they are locked up by the police while a rescue team looks for their friend. It's getting a bit weird now and I carefully try to shift closer to Jonathan. He doesn't seem to notice but I accidentally lose my balance and fall against him. Blushing 50 shades of red I try to pull myself back up but the blankets around me make it hard to move. Jonathan, with his sweet iconic smile puts a arm around me and help some up, he doesn't remove his arm though and leaves it's around me. I swear I'm gonna pass out he pulled me so close to him. The movie is taking a rather dark turn. The kids only have one window to look out from and the village is slowly getting more crazier and crazier. It's starting to swap between reality and creepy hallucinations. Me and Jonathan are now holding tightly onto eatch other. Not even thinking about the fact even how close we are I'm more terrified about the movie.
"Your s-sister said it wasn't a h-horror movie!"
I stutter while hiding my face into Jonathan's chest as another scary part comes up.
"Dang it I knew she had to do something."
He replies while holding me close to him. The movie is soon over and we are left with wobbly legs and almost stress eated the whole 4 bags of candy. Jonathan turn the TV back to its normal channels and switches to a random comedy show to calm us. It makes me feel a lot better. The funny and weird guy named Chandler is specifically my favorite character now. Jonathan suddenly hits me with a pillow.
"Time to cheer ourselves up, we're never going to let my sister suggest us movies again."
I nod with a big grin and grab one of the pillows as well. We are now running and jumping around the whole room. Throwing pillows allow over the place. It looks a lot more like my room now that it's all messy. We have the pillow fight for a solid fifteen minutes before I trip and fall, faceplanting right into the big pile of pillows on the ground.
"Sherwin! Are you alright?"
Jonathan yells while running up to me.
I rise my head and look at him, blinking a few times before bursting out laughing. I haven't had so much fun in forever. To be honest I don't don't think I've ever even been that happy in my entire life. Jonathan start laughing as well and drops beside me on the pillows. We lay there for a while, not saying anything and just enjoying the moment. Jonathan then stands up and pulls a box out of under his bed. From there he takes out a polaroid camera and lays back next to me.
"Let's take a picture together."
He suggests. I agree even though I'm more thank sure that I'll look absolutely horrible on it. Plus it's a polaroid so you can't try again like millions of times. We take a cute pose and he snaps two pictures of us. Once the photo has formed on the paper he hands one of them to me.
"One for each, make sure you don't lose it."
I blush at his words, of course I will never lose it. I'll most likely put it above my bed and pray to it every night.
Jonathan's father then steps in and tells us that that's time to go to bed. Just as I thought, we are sharing a bed. I leave to the bathroom to change into my pajamas while Jonathan brings and extra pillow and blanket for me. I get a bit nervous, what if accidentally while sleeping I'll cling onto him or even worse start saying something weird in my sleep. When ready I return to the room, still nervous. Jonathan is alredy in his pajamas, sitting under the covers and reading a book. I quietly slide next to him under my covers, trying to keep a comfortable distance. He places his book on the night stand and turns off the light.
"Good night Sherwin."
He says with a tired but sweet smile.
"Good night."
I reply, my voice shaking a little. I try to fall asleep but my heart is beating so much that I can't. Half an hour passes and when I turn to look at Jonathan he is now alredy sleeping. I close my eyes as well and try again. But out of nowhere I feel a hand on me. Jonathan has cuddled closer to me and wrapped one of his hands around me. I froze for a monet but his warmth and calm breathing makes me oddly comfortable. I soon find myself in the land of dreams as well. But what Sherwin didn't know is that Jonathan was never asleep when he cuddled against him.~

💙💙💙

___________________

Here we are, possibly at the end of this story unless we come up with more ideas. I could continue it but I'm a bit worried that if there's too many chapers it'll end up boring at some point.
Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading and if you want me to make some other stories based on other fandom, make u sure to write it in the comments. 💙

Ps: the movie was actually a real movie called "Must Alpinist" (estonian horror film) So if ya guys interested I suggest ya check it out. ^u^

Hugs and kisses

💙