Chapter 8 | Prom

Word count: 1192

________________________

|Sherwin's POV|

It's been a few years now since me and Jonathan started dating. I still feel like this is just a dream that is too good to be true. Almost no one at school looks weird at us anymore. Jonathan's group of friends made sure that anyone who dares to make fun of us will regret it. I hope they aren't too hard on there people though. Currently I'm standing into front of my mirror, in a tuxedo. The reason why I'm dressed so fancy is because tonight is prom. And in about five minutes Jonathan should arrive at my door to pick me up. I can't belive after all this time I'm still nervous to see him. I mean it's prom night of course I'd be worried. I soon hear my mom calling from downstairs that Jonathan has arrived. I take another quick look at the mirror before running downstairs. And there he is, in a handsome dark blue suit, Jonathan stands at the doorstep. He immediately smiles sweetly as he looks at me.
"Sherwin, you look amazing."
I walk next to him sheepishly giggling.
"Thank you, you look great yourself as well."
My mom takes pictures of us before we get to leave and of course can't stop talking about how cute we look together.
"Mooom you're being embarrassing!"
I whine while blushing.
We hear Jonathan dad honk from the car and leave the house. Jonathan like the gentleman he is, opens the car door for me, we bouth sit on the back seats of the car while Jonathan's dad drives. Too bad we are still too young to drive the car ourselves. The ride goes by fast as we chat and laugh trough the entire time. Soon the school building can be seen. Lots of student have alredy arrived. Girls looking beautiful in their colorful sparkly dresses and boys in their fancy tuxedos. We exit the car and Jonathan grabs my hand.
"This is going to be fun!"
He says before kissing me on the cheek.
I blush and giggle.
We meet some of our friends and decide to go inside all together. The inside looks even more beautiful. Everything has been decorated. Jonathan brings us bouth some drinks and we all start dancing. I was never thinking that much about prom, it didn't seem like a fun thing to get exited about before I met Jonathan. But now, I'm the happiest boy alive. Feeling like a princess while dancing with him. He must have noticed that I was daydreaming again because he grabs my ways and spins me around a few times to the rhythm of the song.
"What, are you bored alredy?"
He asks with a chuckle.
I shake my head.
"Of course not, how could I this is so much fun. I was just thinking...you know...how happy I am to have you."
He looks at me, his eyes filled with joy as he hears my words.
"Oh you have no idea how glad I am to have you as well. I love you, Sherwin."
Gosh ever time he says I love you my heart start pounding like on the first day I saw him. This is unfair, he is always so calm and cool compared to me. We keep dancing and attacking the snack table for the next few hour before the band leaves the stage and tho most existing part starts. Girls are going crazy. Who will be the king and queen of this year's prom? I would be lying if I said that I don't want to be the the prom queen but all of that is mostly based on how popular you are so I wouldn't really have a chance. Either way me, Jonathan and the rest of our group gather around the stage. Two people walk on stage and announce that it is time to reveal the prom king and prom queen, making sure that everyone's here to hear the big news. Secretly hoping for them to call our names I hold my breath.

"Aaand the prom king and queen aaare..........Gabriel and Sam!!!!!

Sigh, I promised myself not to feel sad about this but I kind of still do. Jonathan puts his hand around my wait and whisper in my ear.
"You will always be my queen, don't you worry."
Am I that much of a open book? How can he always tell when I'm even a tiny bit sad. I giggle and hug him tightly.
"You are being way to sweet to me!"
I stick my tongue out at him, making a funny face. We bouth start laughing. After the prom king and queen got their crowns and the specialy dance everyone goes back to partying. We decide to separate from our friends and go for a quiet walk around the school garden. Wow, this place has been decorated as well. Some other couples are here too, peacefully enjoying their time alone. We walk up to a bench that has also been decorated with pink ribbons and take a seat.

|Jonathan's POV|

I can't help but look at Sherwin every five minutes, his sparkling eyes and cheerful smile make him look like a an angel sent from heavens, just for me. As we sit he tells me all about how happy he is that he could come to the prom and how nervous he was before I came to pick him up. What a goofball. Always worrying about things. Without even knowing I shift closer to him. Almost too close. He notices and goes quiet all of a sudden. Looking into my eyes I can tell that he is nervous. I lean closer, closing the small gap that was left better us. This isn't our first kiss, but it always feels just as existing as the first one. He's lips are so soft. I gently grab his chin, my heart beating quickly before I pull away. Sherwin's face is bright red, looking cuter than ever. I'm about to lean in for another kiss but the loud fireworks startle us. We bouth look at the sky that is now almost filled with bright colors. How much more romantic can this get, I quietly chuckle to myself. I look back at Sherwin, his eyes reflecting the fireworks in a most beautiful angle. I place my hand on his, grabbing his attention away from the fireworks.
"I love you Sherwin."
He smiles and grabs my hand tightly into his.
"I love you too, Jonathan."
A warm feeling of happiness fills my body. What could I possibly do without you.~~~

The End

💙💙💙

________________________

We have finally come to an end and I just want to say.

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND SUPPORTING ME!!!

I literally couldn't have done this without you guys!!!! I'm deadly serious no author could survive without their beloved readers!!!
I love ya all so so so much! 💙

Hopefully you dudez will also love the next book as much as this one. ^u^

Until next time. Have a damn wonderful night/day!

(。^ ω ^。)ノ♡