Chapter 6 | Fun At The Amusement Park

This is very off topic but are there any supernatural fans here??

Also I made Jonathan scared of roller coasters I hope that's okay xD

Word count:1320

_________________

|Sherwin's POV|

We leave the cafe and start walking towards the amusement park. I'm probably way more excited about it than I should be. But amusement parks are so much fun! Maybe this time I could win something as well, usually I'm never lucky enough to get anything. Jonathan seems to be exited as well. He's sweetly smiling to himself as he walks next to me. I wonder what is he thinking about. The big wheels going around and scary roller coasters can soon be seen above the trees. We buy ourselves tickets for the rides and step into the people filled madness.
"Woah, there's so many things to try out!"
I gasp, spinning around while admiring the whole area.
"Where would you like to start?"
Jonathan asks.
I take a moment to think about it before pointing towards a wheel that's swinging from side to side while spinning around itself at the same time. (sorry I have no idea how any of those machines are called)
"This looks like fun."
Jonathan nods and we walk over to the somewhat threatening structure. The guy working there let's us in with a new group of people and we strap ourselves tightly against the chairs. I was not ready for the sudden speed change as the machine start swinging us around like crazy. This thing looked a lot more peaceful from the distance. But it's still fun, so I rise my hands up in the air and enjoy the wind messing up my hair. Jonathan at the other hand is holding tightly onto the seat. Not necessarily looking scared but a bit spooked for sure. The ride keeps spinning for about five more minutes before stopping. I immediately want back on again.
"Let's go try that one as well!"
I point at yet another scary looking ride and we get in line to wait for it as well.
Jonathan and I go on almost all of the biggest rides before reaching the roller coaster. A huge structure with multiple loops and other terrifying things. We hop right on and I rise my hands again, ready to feel the adrenaline kick in. I just now notice how pale Jonathan actually looks like. Wait is he sacred. His shoulders have raised up against his neck with his hands tightly holding onto the seat we are in.
"Jonathan? A-are you okay?"
Did I just force him on all these rides without even noticing that he was scared? He looks at me with a smile, but I can still tell that he is not comfortable.
"Ah yes, I'm fine. Just a bit worrieEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED OMG!!"
the ride suddenly takes off, launching us up high in the sky only to come back down even quicker. Jonathan grabs onto me from fear and I immediately blush. He's holing me so tightly gosh what an I supposed to do. The ride does two mad loops and takes another sharp turn up. Jonathan let out another scream. To be honest I didn't even think he would be scared of anything. He always looks so cool and mature. I become a even bigger wobbly blushing mess as Jonathan squeezes my arm tightly, pulling me even closer.
"I'm so sorry I had no idea you were scared of roller coasters!"
I scream thought the air while the ride start falling down again.
Jonathan just shakes his head. Soon the ride is luckly over and we take a seat on a nearby bench. I immediately start with endless apologizes.
"I-I'm so so so sorry, I d-didn't mean to f-force you on those rides l-like that!"
I almost tear up from the guilt. Jonathan, who now seems to be over from the shock pats me on the head.
"It's alright, I've just never been on such big ones. Maybe stay closer to the ground now."
I nod, still feeling a bit bad about it.
"Of course, you pick the next activity now."
Jonathan stands up and grabs my hand.
"I know just a perfect place."
He guides me to a smaller area of the amusement park. With multiple tents with numerous activities in them. He walks up to a ring toss tent.
"Let's try to win something from here. You take the first turn."
A ring toss? I've never done one of those before. How am I even supposed the get all of them! The girl working there hands me the rings and I step in position. Alright, slow and steady. I can do this. I trow one of the rings and it flies right over everything. Dang it. I try again but this time it doesn't even get far enough. Last throw, I better make this one.
"You can do it Sherwin!"
I hear Jonathan speak behind me. If he says I can, then I must. I throw the last ring and it lands on 200 points. Finally, at least something. I didn't get much for it, just a single anime pen but it still looks cute. It's Jonathan's turn now, he must be a pro since he immediately gets 1000 points on the first throw. Maybe he has done this a lot before, he didn't even miss one shot. For that he got a big fluffy teddy bear. It looks so adorable. Jonathan turns to me with the sweetest smile.
"This is for you."
He hands be the teddy bear and pats me on the head once again.
"R-reall? You're being too nice to me"
I stutter, hugging the fluffy bear tightly.
"Of course, take good care of it for me."
Jonathan's eyes sparkle as he takes my hand again and we continue trying out all the other activities as well.

At the very end, close to the exit is an arcade. We decide to quickly visit it before heading out since it's getting pretty dark outside now. The whole room is filled with young kids but we somehow manage to get a spot at the skeeball area. I've played it few times before but that was a long time ago. Let's see if I'll do better than I did with ring tossing. Grabbing a few balls I aim an throw.
"Jackpot!"
Jonathan yells, cheering for me. (*cough* very proud boyfriend) I thought another one, close to the maximum points again. Grinning I spend all the rest of my coins on this as well. Nailing eatch and every throw while Jonathan keep cheering for me. We end up with a bunch of small tickets that can be exchanged for different candy or toys.
"Let's go and just pick out all the candy that we can have for those tickets."
I suggest and Jonathan eagerly nods, agreeing with my plan. We end up with a full 3 bags of candy. Eating this all in one go would give us a stomach ache. But that's what childhood is for right, to eat as much candy as you can.
I look at the sky, the sun is almost gone and it's pretty late as well. My mom must be worried by now.
"Jonathan, umm.. It's pretty late alredy, I should probably go home now."
Jonathan look a but sad but quickly brightens up again.
"Maybe you would like to stay at my place? My dad makes the best apple pie. You would love it trust me."
I blush, staying over at Jonathan's place? For the whole night? Are w-we going to share the same b-bed?? No no no, I'm overthinking this but staying over doesn't sounds bad at all.
"I suppose it could be fun."
Jonathan looks pleased with my answer.
"Then it's decided, a sleepover it is!"

_____________

Hope ya all enjoyed, love you all!

💙💙💙