Chapter 3

Annabella's pov

I was at the lunch table waiting for Jorden. We usually sit with his friends and Nicole joins as well. They're all hardcore druggies except Nicole and I. I've been texting Ethan all day. It takes my mind off of the negative things in life.
Jorden finally got to lunch and of course walked in with Grace. He comes over to the table and sits beside me.

"Hey baby." He says and kisses me.

"Hi." I say.

My phone went off.

"Who the fuck is Ethan?" He says defensive.

"My friend." I say.

"You've never talked about an Ethan."

He takes my phone and reads the message.

Ethannn❣️: We have so many places to take you out here! You're gonna love it😌

"Who the hell is this guy?! Where is he taking you? Where are you going? I don't want you texting other guys, especially if i don't know them." He says.

"They're old friends from Jersey. I'm going to see them in California this weekend. Just to catch up on things."

"Why do the hell do they live in California?"

"You've heard of the Dolan Twins, on YouTube. That's them."

"No. Absolutely not! Those teenage boys that are like 16 but look 23? Hellll no. You aren't going across the country to stay with other guys! Why do they want you there? They're in Cali, there's plenty of models and shit there. Tell them to stick to their own girls." He was pissed.

"I've known Ethan and Grayson wayyyy longer then i've known you. They're my best friends! You constantly flirt with other girl right in front of me"

"Yeah well i'm the boss in this relationship and i said no."

"What's the big deal?!"

"You, across the country, with TWO TEENAGE BOYS! That's not happening. I'm not having you being taken from me or hooking up with other guys!"

I got so mad, I walked out of the cafeteria and facetimed Ethan and Grayson.

Ethan Pov
I got a facetime from Bella. She was crying.

"What's wrong Bells?" I asked.

"Jorden is being an asshole. He's saying he doesn't want me to come see you guys" She explained everything that happened.

"You can't let him control you. You are your own person. He has you captured. Be your own boss."

"You're right. He's the reason I drink and smoke. I don't know why i think I love him. I'm gonna find a way to come! Don't worry!"

"Maybe you should pretend to be sick and not go to school Friday so you can sneak your way here"

"That's such a good idea! ill walk back into lunch and pretend everything's ok so he doesn't expect this coming!"

"See i'm a genius!"

"Don't flatter yourself pretty boy" We both laughed.

"You can text me throughout the day if you want. Also facetime us tonight so we can plan the fun stuff!"

"Of course"

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

Ethan's pov

I'm worried about her. I go into the kitchen to make some food. Grayson was there playing Mario Kart.

"wanna play E?"

"maybe later" i sighed

"you good?" He asked.

"I'm so worried about Bella. Jorden is so controlling. He doesn't want her to come visit us"

"What if he doesn't have to know? She could say she's not going to school that day and just drive to the airport"

"That's what i told her to do. i think she's gonna do it"

"You don't think Jorden hits her or anything do you?" Gray asked me.

"I don't think so. I mean I hope not. She's such a loving person I don't see how anyone would want to hurt her"

Annabella's pov

I walked back into the cafeteria with my head held high. This is the first time I've actually felt happy in a while. I walk to the table and sit down beside Jorden.

"You're right, I shouldn't go to California to see the twins." I lied.

"Glad you came to your senses for once. I also don't want you talking to them at all"

"I'll stop talking to them when you stop talking to Grace."

We basically ignored eachother for the rest of lunch. Our next class was English which we had together. English is my least favorite class, it's filled with all the bullies, jocks, and douchebags. aka Jorden's friends. Even the teacher Ms. Rogers was a bitch to me.