Chapter 12

Annabella's pov

Nicole and I were waiting for E and Gray to finish getting ready. I looked at the clock. 11:30. It's time for me to take my birth control and anxiety pills. I walk into Ethan's room and he's standing looking through is closet shirtless.

"I just have to come in and get my medicine" i say

"I literally have nothing to wear"

"You just sounded like a girl. Here let me help"

We both stand searching through his closet. If it was up to me, he'd walk around shirtless all day. He got a nice ass body.

"Try this on" I throw him a striped shirt.

He puts it on slowly trying not to mess up his hair.

"You're such a girl" I said.

"How does it look?" He asked.

"I like it. You look really good in stripes" I winked at him then got my pills out of my bag.

I made my way to the kitchen to get a drink and smacked my arm off of the counter.

"Oh shit!"
I broke open my wound on my arm. I quickly gulped down the pills and ran into the bathroom with Nicole following. There was blood all over my arm.

"Are you okay?" Ethan asks

"Yeah i just hit my arm"

He grabs my arm and ran it under the water.

"This is gonna sting a little but it'll help"

He poured peroxide over my arm and i watched the bubbles. After, he dabbed my arm dry, applied an ointment, and wrapped it in gauze and a medical wrap.

"Better?"

"Yes thank you"

"You're very welcome"

We walked to Ethan's car.

"SHOTGUN" I yelled.

"Bitch" Nicole said.

"Shush sit in the back with your lover"

We get in the car. Ethan turns on the and hands me his phone.

"Pick a song"

"What do you like?"

"Doesn't matter what i like. Just pick a song"

I scroll through and play "Dont" by Bryson Tiller.

"This is a good ass song" Gray says.

"I love it!" I say

We continue driving, we're all singing every single word.
We stop at the red light and Ethan looks at me and sings.

"Pull up skrt get in the ride. Left hand is steering the over is gripping your thigh" He squeezes my thigh.

I just look at him. I can't say i didn't like it.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be" I rest my hand on his leg and he does the same.

We finally get to Universal and we walk in.

"It's so beautiful here!" I say.

"I don't wanna leave tomorrow" Nicole says.

We get through security and I see a Walking Dead attraction.

"CAN WE GO THROUGH THAT" I ask everyone.

"Grayson doesn't like The Walking Dead. I watch it though." Ethan says.

"Neither does Nicole."

"How about you two go through Despicable Me or whatever and we'll go through this." Ethan says.

They agree and we make our way to the attraction.

"You hate scary movies but you watch The Walking Dead?" Ethan asks me.

"I love it! But it's kinda creepy in here"

I look around. We're just in line and i'm a little freaked out. it's dark and the lights are flickering. There's hospital supplies all around covered in fake blood. It looks so real. There's creepy ass music playing.

"I won't let the Zombies get you. I'll protect you." He wraps his arm around my side and I lean on him.
It's time for us to go in and I'd be lying if i said i wasn't freaking the fuck out.

We walk around the corner and it's pitch black. We approach a forest themed part. There were clear curtain things with fake blood on them. As we walked through a zombie jumped out.

"Oh shit!" I jump and hide my face in Ethan's shirt.

Ethan's Pov

The zombie came out of knowhere and scares the shit out of Bella. As she's holding on to me the zombie whispers in my ear.

"You'll thank me later"

"He's gone he's gone. You're okay now" I say.

Bella looks around and is clinging on my arm. It is a little scary but I don't wanna seem like a little bitch around Bella. We lost the group of people we were in with. We turn another corner and the lady motions us to come towards her. We walk through a bunch of caged Zombies. Some are robotic and others are actors. That's me hard part is trying to tell weather they are real or not. One of the actors reached out and scared Bella again.

"ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN! Holy shit" She yells.

I start laughing. "You're okay. We're almost through it! You got this!"

We finally made it out and Grayson and Nicole were waiting for us.

"So how was it?" Grayson asks

"It wasn't that scary" Bella says

"Oh shut up you were holding on to me the whole time. You screamed like a little girl!" I say

"You jumped a couple times too!"

"Okay fine, the zombie that was on fire frightened me a little"

We walked around, went through other attractions, and met a few fans. When they asked who we were with we just said our friends. That's all we were. Sadly.