Chapter 4

*Thursday Night*
Annabella's pov

I've been packing little by little this week so I can go visit the twins. I'm just going to tell Jorden i'm sick and can't make it to school tomorrow. I've been talking to them everyday on the down low. We're all excited to be reunited.
My phone rings, It's Grayson.

"Hellloooo Belllsss!! ARE YOU EXCITED FOR TOMORROW?!" They both shouted.

"Absolutely!! I've never been more excited!"

It's true. I'm not one to get excited very easily, there's just not much to get excited about.

I stay on facetime with them as I make myself dinner. Cooking is something that my mom and I always loved.

"Whatcha making good?" Ethan asked.

"Grilled Chicken Salad"
I showed them what i was making.

"Damn you gotta make us something when you're here! It looks so good!"

"Of course I will! I like to think I make killer pancakes" I say.

Ethan looked so good. I always used to think that Grayson was the cuter one. I guess things changed. He was wearing a black tshirt, grey joggers, and a snapback. Personally, I think snapbacks are attractive on guys.

As we were talking I heard a knock at the door. Maybe it's Nicole, when she needs to get out of the house she tends to show up. I take my phone to answer the door.
It's Jorden.

"Hi whoever's at the door" Gray laughs.

"Anna, who are you talking to?!" Jorden yelled. He came inside and slammed the door.

"Guys I'll call you back." I said and hung up.

"I told you not to talk to them anymore! You didn't fucking listen to me!"

He was so furious. When he gets like this I've learned to just keep my mouth shut. I'm sick of it. I swear I see a fire burning in his eyes.

"Im so tired of you telling me what to do! I'm my own boss and i think you should shut the fuck up!" I say. I just want him to leave.

It got to the point where Jorden was screaming so much I couldn't understand what he was saying.
I tried to tell him to calm down. I saw a hand come at me and my face inflicted with pain.
He hit me.

Ethan's pov
The last thing we heard was yelling.

"Ethan. I'm worried" Gray looked at me.

"You know I actually don't think he'd hurt her. She's given him so many chances. He just can't leave her."

"She needs to leave him. She's in such a toxic relationship"

"All we can do right now is wait for her to call back." I tried comforting him.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have said anything." Gray said upset.

"Either way he would've found out. Don't beat yourself up. I'm sure she's fine. She's a strong girl." I try to believe myself.

Annabella's pov
We both stopped and looked at each other. I stared into his crystal blue eyes, I could see the pain and sympathy. It happens every time.

"Hun, I'm sorry." Jorden says trying to hug me.

"No. Stop. Get away!" I yell

"I didn't mean to. Please don't leave me. You're all I have left" Jorden pleads.

He pulled me in close and kissed the sore area.

I say the same thing I say every time.
"It's okay"