Chapter 11

Annabella's pov

The movie was almost over and I don't think i could get any closer to Ethan without being inside him. The doll popped up and i jumped.

"I'm sorry Ethan! I get so freaked out during these!" I say scooting away from him.

"Don't worry about it. Come here, i'll keep ya safe." He says pulling me back over to him and sharing his blanket with me.

"Ah! Holy fuck!" I get scared and jump.

Ethan puts his arm around my waist. I lay my head on his chest and look up at him. He gives me a warm smile and winks. I roll my eyes and continue watching the movie.

The movie has been over for two hours and i'm wide awake. I can't sleep for the life of me. I walk into Ethan's room and he's still up on his phone.

"E? I can't sleep"

"Same. Wanna come in here and hang with me for a little?" He asks.

I nod my head and walk over to his bed. I walk around to the other side and he lifts up the corner of the confider signaling for me to get under. He's only in his underwear. I crawl into his California King bed practically shivering.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"I'm freezing"

"Ill keep you warm"

He scoots his body close to me and brings me into a hug.

"I can never sleep at night. I think I have a sleeping disorder or some shit." Ethan laughs.

"Me too. When my mom was still alive my dad would pass out on the couch and every time I couldn't sleep I'd crawl into bed with her. I'd always make her rub my back until I fell asleep. God...I really miss her." I say trying not to cry.

Ethan reached his hand under my shirt and starts to rub my back.

"I'm really sorry about your mom. You're a very strong girl Bella."

"Sometimes I'm good but then shit just goes downhill and I just feel hopeless."

"I wish I could make all your pain go away...and your boyfriend." Ethan laughs.

"Thanks. Don't worry, Jorden will be gone soon." I smile.

We talk for a little longer then we fall asleep.

I woke up at 730 and forgot where I was. Ethan's hand was still on my back and the other was under my head. I eventually fell back asleep.

*2 hours later*

My phone rings and wakes both me and Ethan up. Of course it's Jorden.

"Sorry i thought it was on silent" i say reaching over and declining it.

"You're fine." He says.
He rubs my back and I run my fingers through his hair.

"You're nails feel so good when you do that." He laughs and pretends to fall asleep.

My phone rings again.

"What the fuck. I'm sorry I gotta answer him." I sit up and reach for my phone. Ethan's arms are still around my waist.

"Put it on speaker I wanna hear what he has to say" He laughs.

I answer my phone.

"Hello"

"How are you still sleeping? It's 12:30?" Jorden asks.

I forgot there's a 3 hour time difference.

"I stayed at my aunts house and we watched a scary movie so i didn't get much sleep"

"You never watch scary movies with me"

"I don't because you'll scare me for the rest of the night."

"You're right. When are you coming back to your house?"

"I don't know. I have to watch my cousins."

I look at Ethan and he's just sitting there listening.

"Well we're going to go mini golfing when you get back"

"Sounds fun. I gotta go now, bye."

"Bye i love you"

i hesitated but said "I love you too" and hung up.

"How'd you sleep" Ethan asks.

"You're bed is so fucking comfortable. I haven't slept that good in a long time"

"That's good. Hey why dont you go wake up Nicole. We're taking you to universal today"

I walk into the living room and see Nicole sleeping on the couch. I go up and nudge her.

"Hey wake up. Get ready, we're going to Universal." I say.

"Where were you last night?"

"Don't worry about it ill explain later"

Ethan comes out.

"You guys can help yourself to anything. The food, the shower, whatever you need"

"Thank you"

I go back into Ethan room to get my shower stuff. I'm just going to use his bathroom.

After i was done i got dressed. I put on black shorts, a pineapple tank top that was a little cropped just enough to see my belly button piercing, and my black and white Nike huaraches.

Ethan's pov

Bella was in the bathroom doing her hair. I needed to shower.

"Hey I'm gonna take a shower while you do your hair" I say

"Oh i'm sorry! I'm done anyway"

"If you aren't done that's fine."

"The bathrooms all yours" She says as she tapped my stomach.

I got undressed and hopped in the shower.
I didn't know what to wear. I want to impress Bella, but I feel like she isn't trying to impress me. Like...she's impressing me but she's not even trying.