11. The Happy

Chapter 11: The Happy

Melissa's POV:

There was movement going on next to me and I slowly opened my eyes. It was Louis and he was trying to sneak out. I look at the alarm clock and the time read 9:00 am. "Where are you going?" I ask still tired. He freezes and turns towards me. "Your awake." He says smiling. "Come lay with me I'm still tired." I say reaching out my hand. "No. I'm too awake." He says jumping up and down. I groan and get up.

I jump on his back and fix my hair. I put it in a ponytail and walks into the kitchen. Everyone was being loud while Zayn got stuck sleeping on the couch. I wake him up and he groans. "Zayn go lay down in a room the boys are being too loud." I say shaking him. He gets up and leans on me. He was still half asleep and I lead him to a room. He lays down and falls asleep quickly. I quietly cover him and close the door. I walk to the kitchen and grab a piece of toast I found. Michael dances to the music he was playing and I join him. We dance to Bad by Michael Jackson. We both attempt to moonwalk and laugh at each other. Then we did the spin and crouch grab that was famous with him.

I spun then tripped on a shoe and fell on the ground. We laugh and he helps me up. Danielle walks in with Liam behind her smiling. I noticed something on his face and laugh. "What?" He asks. "You got a little something there." I say wiping his face. He looks at the red lipstick on my finger then Dani's lips. They both blush then look away. "I thought you guys were just friends." I say crossing my arms.

They both turn red and the boys laugh while I shake my head. They look at the floor embarrassed and I hug them. "I'm just kidding guys. Just go out on a date already." I say. They turn even more red and I laugh. I pull away and stand next to Louis admiring the perfect couple. Danielle looks at Louis and says sorry. "It's fine Dani." He says. He reaches for my hand as if looking for something to hold on to so he won't cry. She goes up to him and hugs him. "She was a bitch to me anyways. She always talked to me like I was some kind of animal." She says. I glare at Dani knowing Louis could break any second. She raises an eyebrow at me and I see Louis breaking down. He hugs me and I feel bad. "It's gonna be fine Lou. You should be happy right. Remember." I say. He nods repeating with me. "Happiness is the route not the destination." I smile and hug him.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He says. He leaves and Dani hugs me. "You are literally his savior. I'm so stupid." She says. I hug her back and smile. "Stop blaming it on yourself. It's not your fault. He just doesn't like talking about it. Which is why no one is going to talk about their breakup alright." I say looking at everyone. Everyone nods and I nod. "Good." I say. I wait outside the bathroom for Louis and then 20 minutes pass by and I start to get worried. "He's not out yet?" Dani asks standing next to me. I shake my head and we both get worried. She then leaves to the kitchen and I stand their. I knock on the door and softly call his name. He doesn't answer and I move the door knob. It was unlocked. I open it slowly and see Louis crying while holding a razor. Luckily there wasn't any fresh wounds which meant he didn't cut today.

I take the razor away and throw it in the trash. He stares at the ground while I bend down in front of him. "I thought you said you would stop." I say. "I didn't do anything." He says smiling at me and laughing. I get scared and scoot forward. I look at his wrist then pull down his sleeves. He just stares at me the whole time smiling. "You are such a good friend Mel." He says hugging me while crying. I smile and hug him back. I help him up and he washes his face. "Do I have to supervise every time you come in here or can I trust you?" I ask. "You can trust me." He says drying his hands. I smile and jump on his back. He laughs and gives me a ride to the living room.

I get my phone and look at the time. It was 12:20. A message appeared on my screen and it was from Francis. He was asking me to bring him lunch since he was too scared to ask his parents. He texts me the details and I get up. "I have to go." I say getting up. "No!" Louis says pulling me down and hugging me. "I have to go with my boyfriend" I say giggling. He groans and lets go of me. "I'll be back later okay?" I say smiling. "Okay. I'll be waiting." He says. "Stay happy." I say leaning down. I give him a peck on the cheek and he blushes and smiles widely. I walk to the door and pull Dani aside. "Can you do me a small favor?" I ask. "If Louis starts crying. Get anyone, you or any of the guys, to calm him down. I'm gonna be gone for about an hour." I say quietly. "Okay. I'll make sure he's happy." She says smiling. "Thanks Dani." I say hugging her. I walk to my apartment and quickly change. I put on high waisted jean shorts and a loose crop top. I lightly did my makeup and brushed my hair. I grab some black vans and ray bans and put them on. I grab necessities and put them in a bag then put on a coat of red lipstick. I grab my phone and keys and jog to my car.