45. The Concert

Chapter 45: The Concert

Melissa's POV:

"Wake up love. Your foods getting cold." Louis says shaking me lightly. He was dressed and it smelled like pancakes. I sit up and saw a tray with food on it. He brought it to me and I looked at him worried. "Who died?" I ask. "No one. I'm just showing you much I love you." He says sitting in front of me. There was two plates with pancakes, bacon, and sausage. I smile and grab a fork. We eat and he wipes my mouth as juice rolled off my chin. It goes on my boobs and he smiles. He leans down and licks it off. I laugh and he puts the tray on a table. "Thank you for the breakfast." I say kissing him repeatedly. He leans away as I try to kiss him. I jump on him and he falls back on the bed. He puts his arms around me and I kiss him. "I'm going to shower." I say. "Hurry up." He groans reaching for me as I walk away. I giggle and quickly shower.

I walk out with a towel wrapped around me. "Melissa. You have half an hour to get ready." He says looking everywhere but my face. I nod and grab an outfit. I put on shorts and a crop top. I put on vans and do my hair. "Lets go." I say grabbing my phone. He gets off the bed and puts his arms around my waist. We go outside and wait for everyone. They come out and we greet them. Louis holds on to me tightly as Harry talks to me. Harry pokes my cheek and I tap his nose. We keep on doing it until Louis pulls me away glaring at Harry and hugging me. I laugh and rub his back. We go in the van and I sit next to the door. Niall plays with my hair from behind me and I play with Louis hand. He turns towards me and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and he kisses my lips.

We get to the arena and go backstage. "Mely!" Luke shouts when he sees me. "Lukey!" I shout running to him. I jump in his arms and he spins me. "Where's Ash?" I ask. He opens a door and the other three boys were sitting there. "Ash I haven't seen you in so long." I say jumping on his lap. He hugs me and I wave at Calum and Michael. They wave back and I pull away. "How's it been?" I ask Ash and Luke. "Why don't you ask us?" Calum asks. "I saw you not that long ago." I say giggling. They shrug and I laugh. "Nothing has really happened?" Luke says shrugging. Ashton's little brother Harry walks in and I smile at him. "Hi Mel." He says sitting next to me. "Hi Harry." I say squeezing him in a hug. "I get more girls than you." He says to Ashton. I laugh and pull away.

"I believe that." I say nodding. "Hey!" Ash says. "I'm just kidding." I say laughing. He rolls his eyes and I hug him. "I stole ya girl." He says to his brother hugging me. I laugh and smack the back of his head. "Can I have my girl back. Thank you very much." Louis says picking me up. "You ruined it. We were having fun." Ashton whines. I laugh and wrap my legs around Louis. "I'm the only one who can have fun with her." He says winking at me. I gasp and he chuckles. "Gross!" Luke says groaning. "You'll like it once your older." He says sitting on a couch. I laugh and he pretends to gag. "I'm already 18." Luke says. "He's 17 Louis. All grown up." I say. "You have no idea what's coming mate." He says. He looks at us with a scared face and we laugh.

I get off his lap and hug Luke. "Just kidding. Your punk rock. We get it." I say patting his back. "Yeah punk rock." Michael says kicking a water bottle that was on the floor. "Michael. That was my water." Liam says. "Oh. Sorry." He says picking it back up. I laugh and kick it. "No. You have a lot to learn if you want to be punk rock." I say as Liam looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Mel pick that up." Liam says annoyed. "Why should I?" I say crossing my arms. "Because you kicked it over." He says. "If you want your water so bad then have it." I say picking it up and opening it. I spill it over his head and Michael chuckles. Liam gasps and glares at me. "What do you do know?" He asks me. "Run." I say running towards the door. Liam jumps up and runs after us.

I dodge the people that walk by as Liam chases us. "You're going to regret that Mel!" Liam yells. I giggle and keep on running. I was starting to get tired and slowing down. I then fall on the ground breathing heavily. Michael stops and turns around. He looks at something behind me and I turn. Liam was catching up to me. I crawl away but someone grabs my ankles. "Got you now." Liam grunts. I scream and try kicking him. He pulls me back and I reach for Michael. Liam sits on me and opens a water bottle. "No Liam please." I say trying to throw the bottle from his hands giggling. "I'm punk rock." He says spilling the water over my head. I gasp as the cold water falls on me and laugh trying to push him off of me. Liam laughs too and I push him off of me.