18. The Piercings

Chapter 18: The Piercings

Melissa's POV:

I woke up at around 11:00 and went to my kitchen. I remember what happened last night and roll my eyes. I serve myself some milk in a bowl and grab a cereal box. I ate and turned on my TV. I was watching E news and luckily they didn't know about the party. Harry would have been dead if Simon found out about it. I finish my cereal and put the bowl in the sink. I wash it and go back to watching TV.

There was a knock on the door and I get up to answer it. "Yes?" I ask swinging the door open. Standing there was Harry. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "I don't want to talk to you." I say closing the door. "Mel. Wait." He says stepping in front of the door. "What?" I say groaning. "Can I come in?" He asks. I sigh and open the door. He walks in and I close it behind him.

"I got these for for you." He says handing me the flowers. "Thank you. These are beautiful." I say looking at the beautiful yellow tulips. I fill a vase with water and put them in. I set them in the living room and Harry sits down.

"Listen Mel. I'm very sorry. I never meant to say what I said last night. This morning I started thinking and you were right. I'm lucky there weren't any paparazzi there to take pictures. I would have been dead if Simon found out." He says. I look at the floor as he talked. "I came here to say that you were right and if you could please accept my apology." He says. I just stand there debating in my head. He did apologize and he got me some beautiful flowers.

He stares at me intently as if trying to read my mind. I decide I should accept his apology. I let out a smile and he jumps up. "Oh my god I love you so much Mel." He says hugging me. "I love you too Harry." I say hugging him back. "So about your gift. Where does it go?" He asks taking the bandana out of his pocket. "Oh. Your gonna love this. Sit down." I say going to my room. I get some hair gel. I put some gel on his curls and pull them back. I then wrap the bandana around his head and tie it. I mess up some hair then give him a mirror. "You like it?" I ask. He stares at his hair through the mirror then smiles at me.

"It's sick." He says touching his hair. "And now your hair won't be in your face either. So now we can see your adorable face." I say squeezing his cheeks. "But I have acne." He says blushing. "It's fine. Every teen gets acne." I say smoothing down the back of his hair. He nods and we get up. "Lets go Harry." I say jumping on his back. He chuckles and we go to their apartment. "Yay. They made up!" Niall says hugging me. "Of course we did." Harry says smiling at me. "I like the new 'do Styles." Louis says touching his hair. "Thanks. Mel did it for me." He says smiling.

I sit on the couch and Calum lays his head on my lap. "Hi Cal." I say smiling at him. "I never see you anymore Melissa." He says fake crying and hugging me. "Aw. Poor Cal." I say giggling and hugging him. "Me too." Michael says hugging me. Next thing I know I'm also hugging Luke and Ashton. "You guys are always going to be my favorite Australians okay." I say reassuring them. They cheer and I laugh.

They attack me with kisses on the face making me laugh harder. "Okay. I get it you guys love me now stop." I say squirming. They stop and I catch my breath. "You guys are crazy." I say shaking my head. "But you love us." Michael says. I nod and giggle. "Today's the day Mel." Luke says looking down at his phone. "Really? When?" I ask excited. "Wanna go right now?" Luke asks. The time was 12:30 am. "Sure why not." I say getting up. "What are you guys talking about?" Liam asks. "Luke is going to get a lip ring and I'm going to get a nose ring." I say excited. "What?" Calum says shocked. I nod and turn to Luke. "I'm going to get changed I'll be right back." I say running out the door.

I quickly put on a pair of skinny jeans, a band T-shirt, and a pair of vans. Everyone was sainting outside and

Luke looked scared. "Lets go." I say pulling him by the arm. Everyone follows us and we go to the elevator. Everyone once again squished themselves into the elevator and I was pressed against Louis. "Hey." I say he lets out a breath and I feel his hot breath on my face. We blush and the elevator doors open. I immediately step back and go out. We take two cars and finally arrive at a tattoo parlor.