59. The Girl Fight

Chapter 59: The Girl Fight

Melissa's POV:

I hear loud music and people talking around me. I slowly open my eyes and see the boys talking at the couch. I sit up and see Louis still on the bed with his eyes closed. I get up and walk to the bed looking at the time. It was 12 and I then someone shouts my name. I jump and they laugh. I shake my head and lay next to Louis on the bed. He opens his eyes and smiles when he sees me. He pulls me closer and I smile closing my eyes. I try going back to sleep then someone slaps my butt harshly. I turn around and see Harry smiling. "What the fuck?" I ask. "Wake up." He says. "No." I say. He was about to pull me but Louis wraps his arms around me protectively. "Leave her alone Harold." Louis says. I smile and Harry groans. "I love you baby." I say turning towards him.

"I love you too." He says his morning voice giving me goosebumps. "You sound so sexy right now." I say. He chuckles and I kiss his forehead. "Can you take a shower with me?" He asks. "Sure." I say. He cheers and gets up. He grabs two towels and picks me up. "Wait I need to get clothes." I say. He ignores me and we get in the shower. I grab his arm and smile at the fading cuts. I kiss his wrist and he puts a finger under my chin making me look up at him. He kisses me then we pull away. He turns off the water and we get out. I wrap my towel around me and shyly walk out. The boys watch me and I quickly grab clothes. Louis stands in front of me and blocks me. The boys groan and I giggle. "You look hot Mel." Luke says. "Shetup Luke." Louis says. "Don't be mean." I say.

"You're mine." He says. "I know." I say smiling. He leans down and kisses me. His towels falls off and I giggle. "Gross!" The boys say. I grab the towel and wrap it around him. Louis blushes and I kiss his cheek. "We saw your penis!" Michael shouts and the other boys laugh. Louis face goes red and he runs into the bathroom. I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom. "That was so embarrassing." He says hiding his face in his hands. I quickly change then walk over to him. "Aw. Don't worry. If they make fun of you I'll deal with them." I say moving his hands. "You will?" He asks. "Yes. That can't make fun of my baby." I say. He smiles and I kiss him. "They can't make fun of my baby's dick." I say palming him through his towel.

He throws his head back and moans. "You like that baby?" I ask trailing kisses down his neck. "I love it." He moans. I pull his towel off and smile. "It's been a while hasn't it?" I ask trailing kisses down his stomach. "Yes. Hurry." He whines. "You're eager aren't you?" I ask. "Melissa. Hurry or I will do it myself." He says. "Go ahead." I say smirking. He sighs and starts stroking himself quickly. I bite my lip then lick his tip. "Let me do it." I say eagerly putting him in my mouth. He chuckles then holds on to the wall throwing his head back. I moan and take him out of my mouth stroking him. I lick him up and down and he gets close to his high. I put him back in my mouth and he thrusts himself in and out of my mouth. I look up at him innocently and he looks down at me. I wink at him and he quietly moans.

He continues thrusting then comes. I lick him up and trail kisses up his body. "Did you like that?" I ask nibbling on his neck. "Yes." He says trying to catch his breath. "Good." I say smiling. He looks at me then pulls me into a kiss. "Where are your clothes?" I ask. "I didn't bring any." He groans. "I'll bring you some." I say. "Thank you." He says kissing me again. I nod and open the door. I go to Louis clothes and look for an outfit. I was wearing high waisted skinny jeans and a crop top. "What were you doing in there?" Luke asks. "Changing." I say shrugging. "Sure. Was there anything involved with getting on your knees?" Harry asks. "Harry what have you taught this young innocent boy?" I ask. They laugh and I shake my head. "Are you sure nothing happened in there?" Harry asks.

"I am sure." I say. "Okay." They say. I nod and walk back to the bathroom. I watch him change and when he finished he looked at me. "Were you watching me?" He asks chuckling. "It's because you're so hot." I say leaning against the door. He laughs and walks up to me pressing me against the door. He leans down and slowly kisses me. We pull away then walk out. I hold his hand and skip to the bed. He just laughs at me and I throw myself on it. He falls on top of me and I groan. "You smell so good." I moan inhaling his cologne. "Thank you." He says kissing down my neck. "Melissa come talk to us." Ashton says. "No." I say wrapping my legs around Louis. "Come on." Louis chuckles. He picks me up and I stop him. "Wait, I need shoes." I say. He walks to my stuff and I grab socks and my black vans.