19. The Club

Chapter 19: The Club

Melissa's POV:

"How do I look?" Dani asks walking out of the bathroom in a tight black dress. "You look so hot babe." I say putting on my shoes. "What about me?" I say standing up. "Obviously better than me." She says laughing. I giggle and look at myself in the mirror. We were getting ready to go to a club tonight. Dani was with me in my apartment and Liam and Louis said they would join us. "I'm still not use to my nose ring." I say putting on red lipstick. "I can't believe you got one." She says staring at it. "Now you're making me regret it." I say putting down the lipstick.

We laugh and go out. We walk into their apartment and Dani goes looking for Liam. "You look great Mel." Cal says looking me up and down. "Thank you Cal." I say sitting on the couch. I take out my phone and text Tyler. "I'm going to a football game tomorrow." Niall says. "Cool. By football do you mean soccer?" I ask. "Yeah. Wanna come?" He asks. "I don't know." I say shrugging. "Come on you never hang out with me. Your always with Louis or Dani." He says. "Fine. When is it?" I ask. He cheers and hugs me. "It's at 3:00. Be ready by 2:00." He tells me. "You're lucky I love you Niall." I say jumping on top of him and hugging him. He laughs and I giggle.

"You ready?" Louis asks. "I turn around and smile. I get up and nod. I say bye to the guys and we go. "I got us a driver since I'm pretty sure no one will want to drive." Liam says. I laugh and we go on the elevator. "What were you and Niall talking about." Louis asks annoyingly. "Nothing." I say leaning on Dani. The doors open and we walk out. We get in a big black car and the driver greets us. We tell him where to go and soon we were on our trip. "What were you guys talking about?" Louis asks again. "He just asked me if I wanted to go with him to a soccer game and I said yes." I say annoyed. "Oh. Like on a date?" Louis asked with a weird tone. He kind of sounded jealous. "No." I say. "Oh." He says happily.

I raise an eyebrow and he smiles. We finally arrive at the club and as soon as I walk in I see Tyler. "Tyler!" I say squeezing him. "Oh my god your nose." He says fangirling over it. I giggle at him then introduce him to Dani. Dylan texted me to meet him at the front door and I told them I'll be right back. I walk to the front door as people piled in. "Dylan!" I say as he walks in. He smiles at me and hugged me. "Oh my gosh! You got your nose pierced?" He says looking at it. "Yeah. Barely today." I say walking to the group. He nods. "You look great by the way." He says smiling at me. I thank him as we arrive to the group.

"Time for shots." The bartender says with a tray full of shots. We each grab one and drown it down. I feel the burn go down my throat. Everyone cheers and takes a second one. I already felt a little tipsy. I grab a drink and start dancing in our booth by myself. Liam and Dani went to go dance. Tyler ran into some old friends and he's somewhere else now. Louis was approached by a girl and now they're dancing together. I felt jealous for some reason. "Wanna dance?" I ask Dylan sitting next to him. "Sure." He says. We get up and I lead him to the crowd of people dancing. From the corner of my eye I see Louis staring at us. I put his arms around me and grind my butt against him. We move to the beat together and I was full on drunk by now. We stop dancing after 2 more songs and go get more drinks. I giggle at Dylan and stumble. He was holding onto me and we go back to the dance floor. We danced in the corner near a wall. "I like you Dylan." I say turning around and looking at him. "I like you too." He says laughing.

I giggle and we stumble onto one of the walls. "Woah. Are you okay?" I ask touching the hair on the back of his head. "Yeah. The finest I could be." He says moving hair out of my face. He leans in and I meet him halfway. At first he gives me a slow tender kiss then it gets heated. People whistle and I smile. I could taste the alcohol in his lips and I'm sure he could taste it in mine. He pulls me closer to him until there was no space and I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away out of breath and we burst out laughing. We go back to the booth we were at and order more drinks. Dani glares at me and I raise an eyebrow. She mouths me to meet her in the bathroom and I nod.