47: The Kiss

Chapter 47: The Kiss

Melissa's POV:

"Mel. Mel. Mel." Harry repeats poking my face. "What?" I ask tiredly. "Wake up please." He says. I groan and turn. I reach in front of me and feel him. I pull him towards me and hug him. "I'm still tired." I say as he rubs my back. "But it's like 11 and we're almost leaving." He says. "Leaving to where?" I ask stalling him. "Mel wake up." He groans. "Okay. I'm up." I say giggling. He cheers and pulls away. "I gotta piss." He says getting up. I giggle an he runs to the bathroom. I get up and knock on Louis door. He opens it and I smile. "I barely slept." He says pulling me into a hug. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "I came to say good morning." I say as he pulls away. "Is Harry in the bathroom?" He asks. I nod and he laughs. "I love you and you better go back." He says kissing me.

"I love you." I say pulling him into another kiss. He smiles as our lips move in sync. "Mel you're cheating on me?" Harry asks. I pull away and we laugh as he pulls me into his room. I change in the bathroom and walk out when he pulls me into a hug. "I love you Mel." He says. "I love you too Harold." I say. He laughs and we go into the hall. "How's it going?" Niall asks us in the elevator. "I caught Mel cheating on me this morning." Harry says pretending to be sad. Louis laughs and I hug Harry. "I'm sorry babe." I say rubbing his back. He squeezes me and I groan. We start walking out of the elevator and I jump on his back. He puts his hands under my thighs holding me up and I put my arms around his neck. "Am I too heavy?" I ask him as I start slipping off. "No." He says pulling me up.

He waves at fans and I smile. We get to the car and I jump off him and get in. "Melissa you're not heavy." Harry says. "Are you sure because I've been called fat before." I say holding my stomach. "We'll don't listen to those people." He says putting an arm around me. I nod and look out the window. "Woah." Niall says as we get escorted by a bunch of cops. We point out different stuff and soon get to the stadium. It was sprinkling and we cover ourselves and run into the stadium. Harry slips and falls and I gasp. "Are you okay?" I ask helping him up. "I'm fine." He says looking at his wet pants. I nod and we hold onto each other as we walk. "Did you hurt yourself?" I ask sitting him down in the dressing room. "Um. No." He says shaking his head.

"Okay good." I say handing him another pair of pants. He puts them on and I kiss his cheek. He blushes and sits back down. I sit next to him and Niall jumps on me. "Get off my girlfriend." Harry whines pulling me towards him. Niall laughs and gets off of me. Harry smiles and kisses my cheek. "I'm hungry." He says. "Then eat something." I say. He groans and I get up. "Come on I think I saw a vending machine." I say giggling. He gets up and I lead him to a vending machine. We buy stuff we didn't know and try it. "What's this?" I ask opening a bottle with liquid that looked like apple juice. I chug some then pull the bottle from my lips. "What is it?" He asks as I swallow. "It's tequila." I say drinking more. "Stop." He says taking it from me. He throws it away and we eat the candy. "Are you drunk?" He asks as I start dancing while looking through the racks of clothes.

"No." I say giggling and shaking my head. I get dizzy and hold on to the rack. "Why don't you sit down." He says pulling me from the rack. "No." I say pulling away and looking through the clothes. "But you're drunk." He says. "Chill Harry." I say chugging from the bottle I snook from him. "What is that?" He asks walking closer to me. I hide it and he grabs it and throws it away. I groan and help them get ready. The concert went by quick and I might have been drunk the whole time. Harry takes me to his room and I sit on the bed. "Harold order me a drink." I say as he changes. "No. Why are you drunk?" He asks as I get up. "It was an accident." I say ordering more drinks. I put the phone down and he walks over to me. "Did you just order more alcohol?" He asks then there was a knock on the door. I answer it and get the vodka from the guy. I open it and drink straight out of the bottle.