Chapter 2

Ryan McAden

The moment I regained my composure, she was already walking away from me. What the! I stood up, grabbed my bag and rushed towards her way. There was no way I was going to reach her now since I saw her car, -nice car for a lady- a purple Pontiac Solstice GXP, was just starting to leave. Fuck! My car, or I mean Harris' car was parked on the other side of the mainquad. I couldn't believe it. I just saw her. Or maybe, it was just a dream, maybe I was just missing her badly that's why I could see her image in someone's body.

I went to Harris' car and took off, stopping at a fastfood restaurant and leaning my head against the steering wheel, trying to forget what I had seen this afternoon. I backed up after I had convinced myself that it's impossible that it could be her. She's dead, I repeated to myself. I went through the drive thru and ordered something to eat, headed back to school then ate the food inside the car. I gathered my things then went to my last class, arrived there 5 minutes early so I just sat down and waited for the professor to arrive as well.

The class was so boring that left time for my mind to wander. Is it possible for 2 persons to be extremely look alike? For twins, it's possible, but Missy had no twin, neither had a sister. I should see that girl again, I needed to know her. My mind was still wandering when I heard our professor ended the class. It laster for about 2 hours. I sighed then rushed out to Harris' car then left.

Aubrey Osborne

I was standing outside my car because my tire got flat. I folded my arms over my chest thinking of someway I could change it myself. A small sigh escaped my mouth. How could a lady like me do it herself? I looked at myself depressed. I was wearing a black skinny jeans and a gray low-cut form-fitting halter top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun so that it wouldn't be a hindrance to my face as I fix my car.

I was rummaging the back of my car for the toolbox when I heard a sound of an approaching car. With that, I let out a sigh of relief. I immediately stood beside my car and waved my hand signaling the driver to stop. I blinked my eyes as the car slowed down and stop just behind my car. As the driver got out of the car, I walked towards him. A familiar guy was standing in front of me. Although, it's somewhat dark, I could tell that I have met him before. He looked stunned and nervous when he saw me. What's his problem?

"Uhmm... Can you help me with my flat tire?" I asked softening my voice so he couldn't say no. He almost jumped when he heard my voice. I chuckled inside my mind. Pathetic. "By the way, I'm Aubrey, Aubrey Osborne."

"Ryan Hadley McAden." he said flatly.

"Pleased to meet you..." I didn't know how to address him but he turned to have read my mind when I heard him say, "Ryan. Call me Ryan." "Yeah, right, Ryan."

He smiled. I handed him the toolbox then he knelt beside my car, checking on the flat tire. He was rummaging my toolbox for about a minute now so I decided to ask him what's his looking for.

"Any problem?" I asked.

"Not really, but do you have a flashlight there?" He asked. Oh! I almost forgot that it was already dark. Though his headlights were open, the side of my car wasn't in good visibility.

"Uhmm...Actually, I think I don't have a flashlight."

"Well, Okay, I'm gonna get a flashlight inside my friend's car." he said standing up. His friend's car? So that car wasn't his'. Well, Nevermind.

When he got the flashlight, he handed it to me then knelt down again. I switched it on. This was the only help I could give.

While he was fixing the tire, I was checking him out. Haha! He wouldn't notice me because he's so busy. He had blue eyes and a black wavy hair. Oh my gosh! He had a perfectly defined jaw. He was wearing a plain black shirt that embraces his muscular body and a jeans. Damn! He's hot! When he finished fixing it, he waved me goodbye.

"Wait!" I said, my voice hoarse.

Ryan McAden

When I was done, I waved her goodbye then headed to the car.

"Wait!" I heard her say. I turned to look at her and smile. Great! This was all I wanted, to talk to her.

While I was changing her flat tire, I could tell that she was checking on me. Who wouldn't? I thought then I chuckled inside my mind. But thinking that this girl was the one checking on me at this moment, I felt different. She was Missy's look-alike. They shared the same eyes, hair color though Aubrey's was wavy, exactly the same face, the same voice but not on the same tone. The only difference were their height and figure, Aubrey's taller and sexier. There's really something wrong. They might be related.