Knuckles and his idiotic brain

After a bit of traveling, the group of four finally reached the outskirts of Scrapyard. They stopped for a while to see where they have to go next.

Shadow: Great job at getting us here quickly Blaze, I'm glad to have you by our side when we need it.

Blaze: Your most welcome Shadow, but the problem is, from here on, I don't know where to go next.

Tails: Well we are at the outskirts of Scrapyard now, knuckles shouldn't be far anymore.

Shadow: Yeah, and Sticks, I can't believe we make such an incredible teamwork.

Sticks: I heard there's no "I" in teamwork.

Shadow: That's right.

Sticks: Then, how does it see?

Shadow: Uh...

Sticks: I mean, if teamwork doesn't have an eye, then it's blind, right? How are we gonna find Knuckles without any eyes?

Shadow: Uh... I... I...

Sticks: Oh! TWO eyes! That's plenty enough to find Knuckles! Let's go!

Tails: What just happened?

Sticks: Teamwork!

Blaze: Um, I think that's what just happened. Let's go find Knuckles.

They started racing off to find him, they trashed down robots and anything that stood in their way as they continued to run. It took them some time, but they managed to finally found Knuckles and quickly went to him after everything was over.

Knuckles: You guys really kicked some ro-butt! I'd have lent a fist, but I'd told Sonic I'd wait right here to help him dig around for some ancient junk and do some heavy lifting.

Shadow: Yeah, well, Sonic's been-

Knuckles: He just sees me as a piece of meat. Which is awesome!

Shadow: But Sonic's been-

Knuckles: Anyway, while I was waiting for Sonic these robots showed up. So of course I trashed them, but now I wonder where Sonic-

Shadow: *jumps in* Sonic's been KIDNAPPED and-

Knuckles: Kidnapped?! Why are you standing around yappin'? Don't bore me with the details, just point me in the right direction and show me who to hit.

Tails: It's WHOM to hit Knuckles, and according to the latest file I recovered he was data mining in the canyon... or waiting for a dining companion. The signal is still pretty bad.

Knuckles: Then let's go there and hit some whom!

Blaze: *sighs and shakes her head while saying sarcastically* Good plan...

Knuckles: Oh hey Blaze, didn't notice you here until now, good to see you again.

Blaze: Good to see you too, Knucklehead...

Shadow: *worried* Anyway guys, let's get going. We can't waste anymore time by talking.

They started continuing on with their journey, and they fought a few robots along the way. With Knuckles along side with them, they managed to get through every one of them faster then before. They were glad that they were going faster, and soon, they made it to the Scrapyard in no time at all.

Tails: Guys! I recovered some more files from Sonic's logs.

Shadow: How can you do something so complicated while you're busy beating up robots?

Tails: Well, y'know...multitasking. I also balanced my checkbook, invented a car that can circle the earth on half a jar of kosher pickles...and came up with a recipe for an organic quiche that's gonna knock you socks off!

Knuckles: *bumps his fist against his palm* I trashed some robots!

Blaze: That's very nice, too, Knuckles. Now let's let's hear what Sonic has to say.

(Everyone starts crowding around the tablet)

Tablet: ...amazing discovery! ...Crystal shards... just the beginning! ... unlimited power...

Tails: Looks like he was broadcasting from the other side of this canyon.

Shadow: A canyon full of deathtraps and enemies. *looks at the canyon and starts thinking of Sonic running through it* That's one thing I love about him... *looks down*

Knuckles: You had me at "a canyon full of deathtraps and enemies!"

Blaze: Glad we're on the same page.

Tails: Hey guys look! I see someone nearby, it looks familiar.

(Everyone looks in the direction Tails is looking at)

Shadow: Hey... *eyes widen* that's rouge!

Blaze: That's odd, what's rouge doing here? I thought she's with GUN.

Knuckles: Maybe she's come to do treasure hunting?

Shadow: *sees her flying away quickly* Well whatever she's hunting, looks rather important to her.

Blaze: Let's go after her, maybe she knows something about Sonic's kidnapping.

Shadow: Good idea Blaze, come on, Let's grab ourselves a bat.

TBC

Whew! Finally. After some time I finally got this part done. I hope you guys enjoy it!