.......Final Battle......

Everyone finally found lyric, and went into a fighting stance to prepare themselves.

Lyric: Sonic! You're surprising small to be able to cause me so much trouble.

Sonic: Hah! Size isn't everything!

Knuckles: Totally! And I only say that because I'm bigger than the rest of my friends.

Tails: Yeah, well, I'm smarter than the rest of my friends.

Sticks: And I'm more of a paranoid loose cannon with a heart of gold than the rest of my friends! Deal with it!

Lyric: What's your point?

Sonic: The point is, when we work together as a single unit we're UNBEATABLE!

Knuckles: That's our secret and we're not telling anybody.

Lyric: Well, then, I'll just have to break that single unit into tiny little pieces. *grabs a glass ball, the same one used to keep Sonic in, and traps everyone except for Sonic in it* And if you didn't understand that metaphor, I mean I'm going to beat you and your friends into paste, and then continue to do the same to your world.

Sonic: Until I get my friends out of there, we will stop you from letting that happen.

Lyric starts flying away and Sonic starts chasing after him, as he was chasing him, he had to dodge lyric's attacks and run through the place. He also had to make that he friends were safe too, and once he had the chance, he freed his friends and they started battling Lyric. They used their signature moves until they finally beat him, and Tails managed to find the wire to cut and stop the heart machine from working.

Lyric: Ugh....I'm glad reptiles can regenerate their parts.

Sonic: Great work guys, we beat him.

Knuckles: Yes. Yes I did. *uses thumbs to point to himself*

Lyric: Fools! I didn't survive all these centuries to be defeated by infurious like you! *takes out a remote and presses the button on it*

A machine came out and starts charging up it's cannons.

Lyric: When this weapon turns humatlous into abstract art, I will gather the crystal fragments, and BUILD MY EMPIRE!

Shadow: *secretly teleports to the head of the robot and pulls it's wires* No Lyric.

Lyric: What?!

Shadow: *pulls the wires until they're broken* That's not going to happen anymore. Hah! *kicks Lyric to Sonic's side* Sonic!

Sonic: I got it! *goes to a lever and pulls it back to open a gate on the ground*

Lyrics: *falls through the gate* NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Amy: Man I wanted to do that.

Sonic: It's okay Amy, we still beat Lyric together, and that's what matters the most.

Silver: Right, as long as we're still a team, we can always get through everything together.

Shadow: And I'm glad to have who I love the most back with me. *wraps arms around Sonic's waist and leans his head on Sonic's shoulder*

Sonic: *chuckles and turns around to face Shadow while resting his hands on Shadow's chest fur* I'm glad to back with you too.

Both: *kisses each other*

Everyone: Aww~

Sonic: *pulls from the kiss* We better head back, we had a long day today.

Shadow: Yep, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my time with you on the bed~

Everyone: SHADOW!

Shadow: Just kidding, I just missed you so much.

Sonic: Aw~ Don't worry~ We'll find a way to spend the rest of the day together, without having it on the bed.

Shadow: *pouts*

The End