The pre party

It's mid January now and it's been nonstop snowing for about four days. I didn't have a drivers license so I would ask my dad for a ride to work even though I didn't live with him anymore. The snow was so deep that my parents told me I needed to get a ride home. I took this as a good thing and asked Dustin if he could give me a ride home. I remember the look we gave each other, it was needy and I swear if we weren't at work we probably would've ended up sharing a kiss and confessing we were inlove with eachother. He smiled and nodded. I go upfront and get told from my roommates girlfriend that we're having people over the next night and if I want I can invite someone. I texted my friends freaking out, this is the time. The time that I'll ask him to come over for a party and we'll end up confessing the love for eachother like I have been in my head for the past few months. That whole night st work I'm practicing the conversation in my head. "Hey we're having a party tomorrow you should come?" "Wanna hang out with me tomorrow night?" "I've been informed that I should invite someone to a get together tomorrow night. Come?" Before I know it it's 8 O'clock and we're leaving the store together. He walks me to his car and opens the door for me. Telling me to get in and stay warm while he scraps the windows. We get to the stoplight when I blurt it out; "I was told we're having people over and I'm inviting you!"
"When?" Dustin chuckles suddenly calm.
"Tomorrow..." I look at him nervous. Thinking he's gonna turn me down.
"Okay I will most likely be there." He smiles to me. This is it. I'm gonna be more then the girl who flirts with him at work.