The party

"So.. brandy thinks we're flirting with him each other." I tell Dustin while we put things away at work.
"Brandy? The girl from last night?"
"Yes." We both laugh it off and I ask if he's coming to the kick back tonight and gives me a reassuring yes. And that's when everything went down hill. If this were something like 13 reasons why this is were I would say "Dustin, This tape is for you" buttttt copy right is a bitch so I'm just gonna finish this chapter with my normal writing. So we get to my house and my roommate is home playing on his PS4 with his friends from online. He laughing and having a good time. I offer Dustin some food and water and he declines. At this point in so nervous I'm not sure what to do. "Do you mind if I go change?" Dustin asks holding his bag up.
"Yes the bathroom is back this way." I lead him to the door and I go change myself. After about 30 minutes of talking my roommate starts laughing "no no it's her friend." He chuckles into his head set. Dustin and I both look at him. "Wassup?" I ask. "Oh it's uh it's nothing." My roommate chuckles. "Cmon tell us?!" I beg. "Uh Chris was wondering if my roommates are flirting with eachother." Dustin and I both lightly chuckle and go back to our conversation until everybody else shows up.

It's about 11:30 now and we have alcohol and weed and some friends. "Drinks?" The third roommate asks. "Yesss!!" Everybody cheers and he starts mixing sodas with vodka and rum and passing them around. We all get a drink and sit down. "Cheers to us all working st the same place!" The third roommate holds up his cup and we all clink them together. Dustin and I are sitting in the couch together and I for some reason keep getting closer and closer. He looks at me and smiles, "are you okay?" He asks quietly while everybody else laughs about a shit joke. "I'm good, sorry i keep getting closer." I chuckle nervously. "It's okay." He turns back to the party and starts telling a story about some shit thing he did when he was younger. A couple more minutes go past and he runs his hand against my thigh. I move my hand so it's near his and he grabs my thumb with his index. "Oh my god just grab my hand for fucks sake!" I tell him and finally grab it so we are officially holding hands.