Dennys

Let me tell you a thing.
Getting high and going to Denny's at 2am with friends is the best fucking thing ever.

Getting high and going to Denny's with your fuck buddy???? And friends Is not super fun!! Especially when the whole time your fuck buddy is texting his other girl and flirting with the one other girl with us. Yes two girls at the same time and neither of them were me. But he had zero problem flirting and texting infront of me.  And once we got back into town I convinced him to stay the night. This. Right here. These next few things that happened will forever be the reason I will forever have nothing to do with Dustin. Ever fucking again.

It was around 12 the next morning he stayed the night and then had to leave early to help a friend but came back to hang out. We decided to go back to bed since we were up until 5am. its nice, I look super cute 'with a touch of hot. I'm wearing my black lacy underwear and a crop top that barely covers my breasts. when he left the first time i put on a few things for makeup. I looked amazing. We were laying in bed, him in his boxers, me in my crop top and panties. He sits up and looks down at me smiling. He looks so so good. His black curly hair is tangled and messy. I reach my hand up and run my fingers through it, Dustin lets a small happy hum out. "Can I ask you something?" I ask, "didn't you just ask me something?" his lips curve into a smirk. "I'm serious" i raise an eyebrow. "of course" dustin nods. "Do you have feelings for me?" "yes" my heart skips a beat and i smile happily.