|Prolouge| Hybrid

(Y/N's POV)
EARLIER THAT DAY...
"(Y/N), that boy Topaz and I were forced to capture...He was much like you."
Topaz spoke to me in a soft voice, trying not to draw the attention of the nearby Aquamarine who was complaining about who knows what.
"He looked human, but he had a gem. He claimed to be Rose Quartz, coming from a place called Beach City..."
They began to sweat a bit nervously, as the Aquamarine directed her attention to the two of us (well, the three of us). I flinched slightly, as her glare could pierce through a gem.

"Topaz~" She said in a sweet tone while forcing a smile, "What are you doing, talking to that...disgusting...gem-human hybrid..?"
He face filled with disgust as she neared where I was placed.

I looked human. If someone saw me, there would be no doubt they would see me as a human. However, I have a gem placed on my right earlobe, and there is nothing I can do with it. I've tried pulling, piercing, and once I even tried to cut my own ear off. This gem couldn't do anything, so what's the point in having it?
"Things like you shouldn't exist." She stated.

Well, I can't do anything about it.

I was captured after being found on Homeworld, and have been under the watch of these gems for..I don't remember how long. Time seems to blur together, because everything is the same now that I'm on this ship.

I just stare at the ceiling, or chat with Topaz when Aquamarine isn't listening.

"I was telling them about the Rose Quartz. The one who wasn't 'My Dad'." They stated clearly. They were very good at lying. I almost smiled at the fact that she was looking out for me, but after everything I've been through, I forgot how to smile.

"Well, TOPAZ, you're supposed to be routing us to our next mission, no~?" She said in her "sweet" voice once more. "Oh, and find out what we're going to do with this hybrid. I don't want to be near it anymore, honestly."

Topaz began to sweat. They had been given instructions by Yellow Diamond to shatter me. I was there when she told them. I trust Topaz, since there's nobody else to trust, but I could tell they were nervous.

"They...they told me to...drop her into...the ocean. Specifically that one."
She pointed at the ocean near a landmark labeled "Beach City".

Are they insane?! If I fall from here, I'll die. Do they want me to die?!

Aquamarine giggled. I felt my chest tighten. "That'll kill them, right Topaz?"

"Yes, Aquamarine."

"Well then get us in the exact spot Yellow Diamond wanted! I don't have all day!"

"Y-Yes...Aquamarine..."

What have they done?!

~~~
OH HI. AUTHOR-CHAN HERE.
sorry for the short chapter. :P lack of inspiration ;-;
Anyways, have a good day!
-ORIAN