Chaper 11 Heartache

The training session was ending the guys were getting ready to leave, I suddenly as if  I'm going to faint so try get a bar of chocolate out of my bag but fail "Ava you alright?" Yatesy asks as he must of seen me struggling I shake my head as I point to my bad he gets the suggestion and  gets the bar of chocolate for me, once I ate it I felt a little better "are you diabetic?".
"Not exactly apparently because of my accident I forget to eat or I don't even feel hungry so my sugar levels drop".

"Are you alright now?" I nod with a smile "are you sure" I nod "what were you told about your dad Ava".

"That he was a asshole" I laugh but quickly say "joking" he laugh "I wasn't, told much other than he was a surfer and Australian, and if I asked any other questions my mum would just ignore me or tell me to go and play so I stopped asking, my family ignores subjects".

"Well I won't ignore you, if you ever need to talk you know where I am".

"Thank you".

"And you can call me dad if you like whenever you want" I can't help but smile as he walks away.

Jesse comes over to me after talking to Yatesy "are you hungry" I nod.

A couple of the guys join us for some food as Jesse went to get a drink "you suggested coming for food didn't you" I whispered I'm not sure who knows about Yatesy being my dad.

"I'm just being a dad" Reidy smiles and so do the others.

"You guys know" they all nod, Yatesy turns to me.

"Some of the guys put two and two together when they met you and the fact your the spitting image of your mum and have my eyes just hit the nail on the head" I laugh.

I just love being around these guys they are a barrel of laughs but someone's phone interrupts the convocation "Ava it's your phone", Jesse says I look at the caller ID and see No caller ID.

"Hello" I ask then the person says something in Greek how odd "Γεια σας ποιος είναι αυτός" (Hello who is this)"

"Γεια σας είναι αυτή η Avery" (hello is this Avery) I answer yes  "Λυπάμαι να σας ενημερώσω αλλά η μαμά σας Georgina Alanis έχει εμπλακεί σε ένα ατύχημα και δεν θα μπορούσαμε να πάρουμε μια οικογένεια" (I'm sorry to inform you but your mum Georgina Alanis has been involved in a accident and we couldn't get ahold of any family) tears form in my eyes "Γεια" the women repeats my hands are shaking but I manage to explain to them where I am so  give them my aunty Athena's information as she is the only person who has a phone my grandparents still live in the old days, I hadn't noticed that everyone was quiet and looking very concerned until I came off the phone and that's when it hits me that I just had a very serious convocation and was given some heartbreaking news about my mum the doctor said she is touch and go and that she might not survive tears escape from my eyes.

"Hey what's wrong" Jesse asks.

"My mum..in accident" I manage to blubber out in very broken English  and that's when I feel arms wrap around me it wasn't Jesse but Yatesy" he pulls me close to his chest.

"Is she ok" Yatesy asks I shake my head and silently cry again.

"Ava look at me" I look up at him "I'm going to take you home so you can get your things then we can get on a plane to Greece".

"There might not be enough time they said she is touch and go".

I get up from the table I need to be alone for a moment Jesse goes to follow me "leave me alone"I bite my lip to keep the sobs from
escaping once again, when  I was away from the restaurant I found a rock to sit on where I just let my heart out "I know I'm not a good Greek put please please let me see my mum please god she is my rock my life my everything my friend when I had my accident you let me live and I shouldn't have but I'm begging you please let my mummy live.

"Ava your aunt is on the phone Yatesy is talking to her".

"I'm sorry I got mad it's just a lot and I'm worried " I give Jesse a hug.

"Don't be sorry, and I understand Ava" he hugs me back "Yatesy is going to take you home is that ok he wants to know more information"

"Ok that's fine with me" he kisses my head.

"Your mum is strong just like you Avie I love you stay strong".

The journey home seemed like it was never going to end from the short time I have known Yatesy I already realised that he is such a happy go lucky man it's strange to see him so down and sad.

We pull up outside my house and my aunt and uncle were already outside I notice their eyes were blood shot and red as soon as soon as I get out the car my aunt gives me a big hug "I'm sorry Ava, we got a call to say.."I drop to the floor with aunt still clutching to me  "Ava she is stable" she looks up "Kris thank you and I'm sorry" she gives him a hug "but thank you".

"It's ok, if its alright with you I would like to come to Greece".

"Of course you can come".

"If anything happens to Georgina I know she will rest easy knowing your with your daughter Kristian, I know we owe you and Ava a explication and you will get one that's a promise" she begins to sob.

Hey guys I really hope you like this chapter

Issues of Avery On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara