Camera, Masks, and Glasses.

"I'm Cory!"The boy introduced. He had dark, dirty blonde hair and a camera face. He wore a white sweat shirt, gray jeans, and dirty black converse.

"Uni."He introduced as he accepted the extended hand and shook it.

Cory smiled and sat on the bench,
"It's nice to meet someone who doesn't look at me funny."

"Heh, I guess we both get looked at funny."Uni chuckled.

"For what?"Cory questioned, probably to be nice.

"Uh, orange eyes, blue hair, eye patch?"Uni guessed.

"What? Your blue hair is awesome, honestly! And, nice eyepatch! I've been seen as a weirdo for my face, so I really don't see anything wrong."Cory said, he smiled.

"Thanks, Cory."Uni said with a bright smile. Maybe he will be fine after all.
_____________________

Cory and Uni ended up sharing a room, the owner of the orphanage usually room friends, or people who share a common issue, together. They were a nice person.

Though, two other kids were there as well. They always seemed
to ignore them both on general because they were different and weird.

Though, when the two boys made it back to their room, the other kids stuff was gone.

"Um. Okay? That's...totally not odd."Cory said sarcasticly.

Uni had learnt a lot about Cory for the time he was there. Cory's mother was killed, his father was in jail, he was born with the camera face, and he was thirteen as well. (I know my age differences are most likely wrong but you just have to deal with that.)

And what Cory knew about Uni? He knew that his name was Uni, he was thirteen, he saw his parents murdered in front of him, and he was from England.

A knock was heard on the door, a volunteer worker there stepped into. Two other boys behind her.

One had dirty blonde hair that was lighter then Cory's, he wore brown, fingerless leather gloves, a white t-shirt, a brown jacket, gray jeans, dark gray converse, and he wore a happy face emoji mask that covered his face. The only part of his face showing was his mouth. Any other features of his face, like eye color, was hidden.

The other boy had black hair, grey glasses, dark eyes that were almost black, he wore a unbuttoned dark blue shirt with a long sleeve black shirt underneath, black jeans, and black shoes. What was strange about him was that he had a full grown beard.

The mask wearing boy meekly waved while the bearded one offered a small smile that they slowly returned.

"Hello! These two boys need a room and we thought they should stay here!"She said with forced cheerfulness and a huge smile.

Both boys were thinking the same thing, "Because they are weirdos like us?"

"Yeah, but, the other two boys who were here? There are four bunks in here, ma'am."Uni questioned politely. There weren't too many kids in this orphanage, they had a couple rooms that weren't too big or small. Each one had enough bunks just in case. (I realized that there would be seven of 'em so I gotta take a stretch if ya don't mind.)

She visibly tensed, "Well, yes, that is true. However...they had their own complaints. So, we thought it would be for the best to move them." Cory and Uni only nod.

"Anywho, "She says to change the subject, she begins to gesture to each boy as she introduced them, "Cory, Uni. Meet Tommy and Nick. Tommy, Nick. Meet Cory and Uni."

"H-Hi!"Tommy greeted.

"Hello."Nick says, a bit more confident then Tommy.

"Pick a bed, any bed. Not this one though."Cory jokes lightly and he climbs up onto his top bunk while Uni sits on the bottom bunk.