School Friends.

Uni, Ashlie, and Dawn were the first awake. They quickly brush their hair, got out of pajamas and into their everyday clothes, well Dawn didn't wear Pajamas, and were ready to go when they decided to wake the others up.

"Let's go! We have to leave in thirty minutes!"Uni said with his arms crossed.

"Ugh...Where we gotta go?"Tommy said, half asleep.

"School, you big dope!"Ashlie answers. Nick had immediately fell
out of his bed at the words.
______________________

"Okay, we'll be fine. It's just the eighth grade."Dawn said as the stood in front of the school.

"Oh boy. New people...Am I the only one terrified?"Cory asked.

"Nope."Everyone else said in agreement.

"Let's just get this over with for the day..."Uni said, he honestly just wanted to get back to the home and never return.
_____________________

Ashlie and Cory, luckily, had their first class together. Ashlie nudged Cory as they walked down the hall and said, "You'll be fine, Cory! You got me as your body guard from jerks!"

"Thanks Ash."Cory chuckles and he kept his head down. They walk through the room number of their first period class. A tall woman stood in the front of the class, organizing some papers on the desk.

The tables were pushed together for groups of four. Most of the tables were already full, however. Ashlie scanned over the tables with at least two seats against and spotted some red hair similar to her own. She smiled and dragged Cory over to the table and they sat down.

A girl was there across from Ashlie, she had red hair that was a bit darker, she wore a gray sweater with two white strips and had golden eyes, she had a white paper crown on her head. The boy across Cory had ruffled brown hair and brown eyes, he wore a white t-shirt with a black vest and red bowtie. He had a pair or fluffy gray squirrel ears that were perked up and had a curled up tail that he self consciously held in his lap as he stroked its fur.

"Hi..."Cory nervously said.

"Hello!"The girl introduced. Cory and Ashlie almost winced at the high pitched voice, "I'm Shelby! This is my cousin, Ross!"

"I'm Ashlie, that's Cory. I must say, I like your hair."Ashlie compliments.

"Thank you!"Shelby beamed and made a cute cat face.

"Squirrel hyrbrid?"Cory guessed.

Ross nodded and said, "Yup. And uh, nice camera? Can it actually record stuff?"Cory nods.

"Oh! Haha, I'm a hybrid myself ya'know, seeing as me and Ross and related!"Shelby giggled.

Cory raised a nonexistent eyebrow, "Then where are...?"

"I can hide them, it's easy to do so over time! I only hide mine because well, my mom wants me to learn to do it better but she's not here sooo!"Shelby said and giggled, a pair of black cat ears poofed into existence and a cat tail curled up behind her. (I wanted to include Shelby as a hybrid because I've always liked that little idea to add into and I just imagined her as a cat. A black cat too for bad luck and we've seen how clumsily she may be in same fanfics and games XD)

"You don't think we are weird, right?"Ross questioned timidly.

"Of course not!"Ashlie immediately replied.

"Come on, I have a camera for a face. I know weird."Cory jokes.

"And I hang out with the camera face and our other weirdo friends, so don't worry about it!"Ashlie added with a bright smile.

"...Thank you."Ross said.
____________________

Tommy and Nick walked into their class quietly and try to not gain any attention from the other classmates that were running around.

"Really, though. How do you really see and walk around?"Nick asked as they sat down at the long table, it has a black counter and was meant for three.

"I don't know. I can just see sometimes. When I can't, I really just guess and hope I don't fall over."Tommy said with a simple shrug.

"Yo."A new voice said. Tommy yelped in surprise then turned around to see a newcomer sitting down. He had fiery red hair, a black beanie, a Z shaped necklace, dark eyes, and he wore a black sweater with a grey stripes and black jeans. He smiled and sat in between them. Almost like Nick, he had a red scruff as a beard, "Mask dude, fellow beard bro."

Nick chuckled and smiled, "Glad to see another kid with facial hair."

"Speaking of seeing, can he even?"They asked an pointed and Tommy.

"Yup!"Tommy said, "Mostly."

"I don't know how, but he insists he can. I'm Nick by the way."Nick introduced.

"And I'm Tommy."

"Well, I'm Max!"The other introduced.
_____________________

Uni had zero idea what he expected when he walked into a class full of strangers who would definitely find him more then strange. He took a deep breath and walked over to a table meant for two. Uni placed his stuff down and stared at his hands, he jumped slightly when the chair besides him was pulled back and a girl with black hair sat beside him.

She was a backwards purple cap, a lilac purple tank top with a red sweater over it, black sneakers with purple laces, and dark purple shorts that went just above the knee. Almost everything about this girl screamed purple besides the jacket, short jet black hair, and amber eyes.

"Hello!"She greeted cheerfully.

"U-Uh...Hi."He awkwardly says back.

"I'm Jess, who're you?"She questioned curiously.

"I'm Uni, it's a pleasure to meet you?"He said, trying to be polite.

"Same! Cool eyepatch by the way!"She compliments.

"U-Uh, thanks...!"He said, a bit startled by the girls nice gestures.
____________________

Dawn ignored the glances people gave him, he was sure some of the others were dealing with it as well so he really couldn't complain. He took a seat at an empty table, hoping he didn't get stuck next to bullies. He was a but surprised to see a boy in a red dinosaur onsie to sit next to him and say hi. The other boy had brown eyes, red hair, and pale skin. The dinosaur onsie was still a bit of a surprise to see.

"Hello!"He chirped, "Names Red!"

"I'm Dawn."He introduced politely.

"Are you a robot? That's pretty neat."The boy, Red, said.

Maybe making some new friends won't be that hard...