Marriage? Now?

Y/N POV: Host and I walked to the kids' room quietly, trying not to disturb any of the others... To no avail.

   "Hey Host, Y/N, watcha doing?" It was Fire, of course. Still, even after marriage, Fire tried time and time again to disrupt us, even though Host could and would destroy him. I heard Host grumble some choice words under his breath. 

   "Hello brother. Host and Y/N were just going to get the kids. So, if you wouldn't mind," Host tried to get his point across. Fire chuckled, grinning at me.

   "Oh Y/N, what a lovely husband you have. Visit me any time, okay cutie?" Host growled and pushed me towards the kids' room. I heard Fire's door slam, as he wasn't finished talking with me. 

   "Host, you don't need to worry about him, I love you and only you," Host grumbled again,

   "That dirty sinner has no reason to be talking to you in the first place," I laughed at Host's comment.

   "Well, he still is my brother in law, maybe I should just try to figure out how to have a brotherly relationship with him," Host chuckled darkly.

   "Not on Host's watch," we had made it to the kids' room. I creaked open the door quietly, just in case the kids were still asleep. What I saw made my knees weak.

   "Mommy! Look what Tanner's doing!" I gasped loudly as I saw my son standing up on toy blocks at least ten feet in the air. 

   "TANNER!!! GET DOWN FROM THERE!! COME TO MOMMY!!" Host groaned a tiny bit from my screaming.

   "Okay, but mommy isn't it cool?" Tanner asked as he jumped into my arms. 

   "Honey *breathes* let's never do that again, no matter how cool it is," Tanner laughed.

   "Okay mommy! Sammi helped me make the tower," my gaze fell on my daughter as she blushed.

   "Um.... Well, Tanner did say that it would be pretty cool," I sighed and put my son down.

   "I'm not going to punish either of you, just be careful. Use common sense my darlings okay?" Host rested his hand on my shoulder.

   "Host thinks you should take a break and take the kids to breakfast," I nodded, trying to calm myself down.

   "Alright, okay, yes, you're right, just like always Host," I kissed my husband on the lips. Host smirked at me, white bandage starting to get a red tint to it.

   "Host like hearing that," I punched him gently on the shoulder, laughing as my children went to the kitchen.

   "So, are we going to eat after that panicked situation?" Anti suddenly appeared behind me, Selena in tow.

   "Jesus Christ Anti, you need to warn me," I covered my heart.

   "Nah, it's too much fun," I smirked at the demon.

   "Well, just be careful, next time, my septiceye might just squirt a bit of acid on you," I let a drip of acid fall to my face, scaring Anti.

   "Keep that thing clean woman! You could burn someone," I laughed as Selena walked away with Anti. 

   "Hm, Selena's been quiet today... I wonder why? She was blushing a lot, maybe something happened..." Host put his arm around me.

   "Don't worry Y/N, Host is sure that Selena is okay, Anti and her were probably doing some of their 'business' if you know what Host means," I gagged externally.

   "Let's just think about our sex and not my best friend's okay?" Host nodded, walking with me to the dining room.

----------------------------------------------TIME SKIP OF FOOD--------------------------------------------------------