Let Host Take Control

WARNING: Smut!!! Just pure smut and oral! Also daddy! kink. I hope that this smut has improved since my last smut chapter. 

Y/N POV: I gasped when Host grabbed me off the ground, storming off with me to my bedroom. But I was so ready. Having kids was great, but it also meant that we didn't get much time together in this way.

   Host tossed me on my bed, making me laugh as I bounced. Host quickly discarded his pants, boxers, trenchcoat, and undershirt before crawling on top of me. I'll admit, he was fast, and I was so turned on by how erect he was right now. I took off my shirt and pants fast, but before I could get to my bra and panties, Host grabed my hands and shoved them up above my head.

   "Just let Host take control, Y/N, he wants you to have the best night of your life," Host growled before letting my hands go. I blushed, my core getting wet from that single command. Host used his hands to slowly unhinge my bra, I was so wet from the tension and teasing.

   "Someone's an impatient girl tonight, isn't she?" Just as Host said that, he unclipped the last clasp on my bra, letting it fall to my side. He quickly attacked my left nipple, taking it in his mouth and sucking hard. I moaned as he started to use his teeth to gently twist the nipple in his mouth. His right hand took my other side as he squeezed and massaged it. He switched every now and again, taking his time to get me aroused.

   Finally, he stopped, pulling away from me. I whined at the feeling of nothing touching me. Host smirked at this before he attacked my neck, biting and sucking at my sweet spot.

   "HOST!" I screamed his name as I felt more tension in my stomach. Before I could reach my orgasm, Host pulled away, leaving some nasty bruises on my neck.

   "You really do want daddy don't you?" Host said in a deep voice that drove me crazy. "Say it, say you want daddy."

   "Y-Yes daddy, please just take me!" I moaned out loud to Host. I saw his member straighten a bit more and I new that his tension met mine with the same amount of arousal.

   "Daddy is gonna fuck you senseless, sweetheart," Host warned as I saw his hand move slowly towards my core. Host rubbed my core through my panties, making me go crazy. Soon, he tore off my panties and positioned his fingers near my core. "Just gonna make you wet for daddy babygirl. Wouldn't want to hurt you, now would we?" I shook my head just as Host shoved two fingers into my center, making me moan loudly.

   "Fuck daddy, that feels so good!"

   "Daddy knows," Host said as he twisted his fingers faster, making the knot in my stomach build to twice the size that it was. Host added a third finger. I couldn't take it anymore.

   "Host, I'm gonna cum!" I shouted.

   "Cum for Daddy babygirl," Host said seductively. That was it, that was what pushed me over.

   "FUCK!" I yelled, my core tightening around Host's fingers. Host pulled his three fingers out, sticking them in his mouth before grinning at me.

   "You taste so good. But daddy is hungry for more of your delicious juices..." I was kind of confused before Host started to lick and suck my core, sopping up all of my juices. His fingers attacked at my clit, adding to all of the sensitivity. I was just getting down from my high, and now I was back up. As Host was eating me out, he looked deep into my eyes, seductive look on his face. I saw his tongue dip deep into me, making another knot build in my stomach.

   Host pulled away for a minute to tell me something, "Host wants to make you feel as good as you make him feel... Is daddy doing it right?" Host's voice dipped with seductive tendencies. I nodded frantically.

   "Please keep eating me out daddy! It feels so good!" My head fell back as Host continued to attack my core with his soft tongue. I felt him touch my clit with his tongue, building the tension threefold until I came again. Host slurped up the juices, the sound making me cum harder.

   "Now the real fun can begin," Host mumbled, stroking his cock with his hand.

   "No, let me," I wanted to hear the sounds Host was gonna make. I sat up and took him into my mouth, sucking hard. Host growled with pleasure, precum spilling from his cock. I took the salty juices with pleasure, making moaning sounds to vibrate Host's cock. I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me.

   "Fuck, Y/N, you feel so good," Host fisted my hair, pushing me onto his cock further.

   "You taste even better," I took his cock out of my mouth to tell him. Before he could answer, I took him back into my mouth, mouth-fucking him harder. My tongue worked its way around his shaft, sucking the tip to add to the sensitivity.

   "Y/N, Host is gonna- OH YEAH BABY," Before Host could even finish, his seed spilled into my throat. I sucked the juices from his cock, making some noises to turn Host on further. I finally finished with his cock, my mouth making an audible popping sound to finish the job.

   Host pushed me back onto the bed, shoving his cock into my core. I moaned at the sudden action, crying out in pleasure. Host went slow at first, barely getting his tip in. Before long, he went faster, going in farther. Eventually, his cock hit my g-spot with every thrust. My eyes rolled back, fuck he was good.

   "You like that babygirl?" Host whispered seductively in my ear, bringing me back. My hips ground into his, the slapping sound making me wetter and wetter.

   "Fuck yeah I do," I fisted Host's hair, moving my hands down to his back and hanging on.

   "Daddy, I'm ready to cum for you. Are you ready?" The thing about us was, we both liked to cum at the same time, it added to the pressure and the high of the orgasm.

   "Mhm," was all Host could get out, as he was biting his lip.

   "1,2,3 OH YEAH HOST! FUCK ME DADDY!" I used the daddy kink to push him over too. We both came, juices spilling all over the bed. Host grabbed me, pushing his mouth on mine, our tongues colliding. Host pulled away after a few minutes.

   "Ready for round two?" I laughed, grabbing his cock.

   "Anything for daddy," I took him again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a LOT compared to last time. Oh well, I hope y'all enjoyed it. ; )