I'm Back

Y/N POV: I tried, I tried, and I tried. It never worked well for me. If only the kids would listen to me more, I wouldn't have to yell at them like that. I didn't feel well today, it was just an off day in general. My stomach churned at the very idea of what Sammi had brought up today. 

   "Mommy?" I heard Sammi from behind me. 

   "Hi sweetie, what do you want to talk about?" Host was out with Anti and Dark today, for some reason they were going to visit Schneep. 

   "It's about Tanner," I looked at her, concerned at the very least. 

   "Is he okay honey?" Sammi looked at me, her face almost bored at my question.

   "Of course he's okay mommy, he's just been acting different lately," Leave it to my now five year old to worry me like that. But, why was he acting different?

   "Honey, what do you mean?" Sammi's face changed then, almost angry. 

   "Mom, he tried to steal my dolls today, and then he pushed me when I didn't give them to him," I looked surprised, Tanner wouldn't act like that, ever. 

   "Where is he?" Sammi just pointed to her and Tanner's new room. 

   "Tanner! Come out here please," I called to my now four year old son. They were both extremely mature for their age, so I'm sure we could figure this out easily.

   "What is it mom?" Tanner asked, innocent as ever, as he bounced out of his room.

   "Did you try stealing Sammi's toys today? And did you push her?" Tanner looked down, ashamed of what I was assuming was the truth. Tanner just nodded, face dark and sad. 

   "Well why did you do that sweetie? You know that you've got a bunch of cool toys that you can play with. Remember the doctor's set that Uncle Henrik gave you for your birthday? You liked that huh?" Tanner nodded, looking back up to me, I saw tears escaping his eyes.

   "I'm sorry mommy, I'm sorry Sammi," the poor boy cried out. My heart ached at the sight, he looked so broken.

   "Then why did you try and take Sammi's dolls?" My voice was gentle, sweet as I knelt to my son's level. He ran up to me and hugged me.

   "Because Uncle Wilford told me to," Tanner looked me dead in the eye. I felt my heart in my throat. 

   "W-Where did you s-see Wilford?" Tanner just shook his head at me, covering his mouth as more tears escaped. "Tanner, you have to tell me, I want you to be safe," Tanner uncovered his mouth for a second before saying,

   "But Uncle Wilford said that I would be safe with him, that he would be my new daddy. But if I told you what he told me to do, he could hurt you and daddy!" My heart dropped. I grabbed Tanner's arm tightly, not enough to hurt him, but enough to get his attention. 

   "Tanner, this is serious, please, tell mommy what happened," Tanner screamed and kicked, trying to free himself from my grasp. 

   "NONONONONONO!!!!! I DON'T WANT HIM TO HURT YOU MOMMY!" That's when he accidentally hit my face, hard. Sammi gasped, covering her mouth and backing up to the doorway, where Host walked in.

   I felt nothing but pure rage, not at my son, but and the man who was putting my son through this. I could've dealt with it better, I'll admit.

   "TANNER GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Tanner stopped thrashing, mouth agape at me. My son backed up once I let go of his arm, running away and crying to his room.

   "Sammi, *sigh*, please go to Tanner," Sammi just nodded and ran off to her brother. Not noticing my husband at the door, I collapsed to the floor, covering my face and starting to sob. 

   "Why can't he just leave us alone?" I whimpered into my hands as I cried some more. All of a sudden, I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked up, eyes puffy as I looked up at Host, Dark, Anti, and Schneep behind him. 

   "Am I a bad mother?" Was all I could get out, my voice raspy.

   "No, you're not. Host knows that you are the best mother that you can be. Sometimes, you just have to show authority," I nodded, shoving my head back into my hands. 

   "Host is right, you are not a bad mother, quite the contrary. You are one of ze best mothers I have ever seen," I heard Henrik's voice close by. When I lifted my head up, Henrik was right in front of me, smiling sadly at me.

   "Thanks Henrik. I just feel so bad. I hate yelling at my kids. I never want to do that to them..." Henrik nodded, smiling and kissing my forehead. Henrik and me had never been like that. Henrik was like the brother I never had. Unlike Fire, Henrik never flirted with me and only wanted to make me feel like I belonged with the others.

   "Any time you need me, I'll be zere," Host nodded to him, giving him a silent thanks.

   "All of this Wilford stuff is getting out of hand," Dark's voice came next.

   "Yeah, this is ridiculous," Anti joined in.

   "I only want what's best for my kids," I still had tears coming out of my eyes.

   "We want what's best for them too. That's why we have a plan," Host grinned at me, a malicious looking thing on my husband's face. This wasn't like Host, this was more like Author.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, my schedule was broken in the first week. That's what I get for trying to make plans haha...

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 30k READS ON SIGHT!!!! AND 1.6k ON SOUND!!! YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!!!!!!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH! 

Also, if you want, add me at Nerdy_Girl420 on Instagram, that's my personal/editing account. If you want, I can take requests for edits and stuff like that. Maybe that would be a fun idea!