twenty-four ; love me better

xxiv. love me better

━ ❝ i need a gangsta ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

forty votes and fifteen comments for next chapter!

the only thing i dislike about this gif is that she legit has no bra on

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

AS HE DRAGGED her through the sky, Arabella fought against him. Pan was getting angry because his jaw was clenched. No way she doing this against her free will. They were quiet, the only sound being her groans of discomfort as she tried to get her arm free. It didn't hurt her, she was just extremely annoyed. She growled at him. "I am so going to kick your ass."

Malcolm looked over at her and sighed. "Leave it, Arabella. It had to be done, there's no other way to save me." 

She scoffed in reply. "Didn't realize that I married an idiot." Then she took a deep breath. "I love you, but I can't let Henry die." And with that, she used her magic to burn his hand. Pan yelped in pain, letting go of her hand. Arabella fell fast towards the ground but by the time her husband moved to save her, the former princess was nowhere in sight.

The brunette groaned in pain once she hit the ground with a thump. Arabella looked up to see all of the lost boys staring at her, the group of heroes entering the camp, carrying Henry. The boys ran over and helped her up. "Mommy!" Curly cried out, holding onto her. "We were worried about you."

Arabella smiled softly down at them, wincing at the pain in her stomach at the fall. Her magic could only do so much to help with the fall. "No need to be worried, darling. I'm alright." She looked over at the heroes. "Now, we need to make sure Henry's okay." Jordan tugged on her hand and she gave him a quick kiss before going over to Regina and Emma.

"Do you think you could cast a stronger preservation spell?" the blonde asked, hope in her eyes.

She nodded in response. "I can. But that will only buy you about another hour." The mother pushed a lock of hair out of her eyes, waving her hand over the boy's body. "There. That should hold."

Emma put a hand on her shoulder when Arabella moved to go over to the boys. "Thank you." She simply smiled back, nodding once before she went to her children, picking Jordan up and resting him against her hip, giving the other younger boys kisses. Felix sat on a log nearby. And she didn't have to hear any words to know what he was telling her. They were going to kill Pan. She nodded at him and he nodded back, a silent reassurance.

"If he's airborne, he can be anywhere on the island," Neal spoke up to the heroes.

"Now is just as much time I suggest we get started looking," Hook chimed in. Arabella looked at Hook and gave him a look. "Look Aria-"