twenty-six ; wish you were here

xxvi. wish you were here

━ ❝ calling out for him ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

forty votes and fifteen comments for next chapter!

warning! semi-short chapter!

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

RETURNING TO STORYBROOKE made Arabella realize how much she adored Neverland. Sure, she hadn't gotten the chance to explore the island since she arrived on the island, but all of the happy memories made her miss it already. Now she understood how it was her home, not this fairytale town. This much set in stone once everyone walked down the ship's walkway, the townspeople cheering on the dock at the sight of them all.

She sighed, being one of the last to exit since she stayed with the lost boys. Henry had stopped suddenly, looking around with a thoughtful look. The brunette looked back at him with a confused expression before Simon pulled her forward so she didn't get caught in the sea of people.

Granny was there as was many familiar faces. Arabella was embraced by the older woman who had brought her breakfast in her time at the hospital. She smiled softly. "It's good to see you, Granny," she spoke in her motherly tone. The woman said the same and they pulled away.

When her eyes fell on, Emma and Henry speaking, she listened in. "How does it feel to finally be home?" the blonde asked with a grin, rubbing his arm.

"Better than I ever imagined," Henry told her with a forced smile.

They both knew who was watching and turned to see Arabella. The lost boys were talking to her, pleading her not to do anything to draw attention. But she was boiling with anger. Her eyes flashed black for a moment before going back to normal. She wouldn't do anything. Yet.

"Ara—"

"I suggest you shut that mouth of yours, Savior. It would be a shame if your tongue were cut out."

Henry refrained from smirking. The boys actually smiled at that, snickering at their mother's threat. Sure Emma and her family had gotten them out of Neverland, but they did hurt Arabella. That didn't stand with them ever. Curly tugged on her hand and she looked down at him. She smiled softly, ruffling his hair before going over to see her son and Belle who were hugging.

Emma sighed as the girl walked away but let her go. Neal followed his aunt over to Gold. Belle smiled at them. "Welcome back." She hugged them both and Arabella grinned at her.

"Thank you, Belle."

Neal showed something to them, Gold's cane. His father smiled in response. "I found this below deck. Thought you might need it."