7

It turned night.

I had a head ache but didnt know why.

We were still in logan's house.(its an apartment but whatevr)i walked out my room and saw someone making out on the couch.they werent nkd. They were just making out. I stepped a little closer so i can see who it was. I knew it wasnt zach. He doesnt know how to eat faces.

I go back in my room while not disturbing them. Well, i tried. I stepped on logans rubber duck that was with him all the time. Idk why.and of course. Made the loudest noise like the squicky thing (haha im cringing at myself)
They looked at me like i was rainbows and i n' out.their eyes were wider than the window it think.

Then only now i realized it was Daniel and Keeley.

Heres keeley:

Keeley was my bestfriend in high school

We havent talked to each other ever since.

"Lia?"

"Keeley!"

She stood up and hugged me.

"How are you?"

"The real question is , Why were you
kissing..."

They looked at each other and blushed. I couldnt tell if Daniel was blushing or if it was Keeley's lipstick.

"Uhh.. Were kinda a thi-"

I cut her off by screaming cause im such a fangirl

After the scream i heard footsteps and my door flying open.

"Lia what's wrong?" Zach asks.

"Oh hey Keeley!" Zach adds

"You guys know each other?"

"He's my boyfriend's best friend."keeley says

"Who is?" I ask with a look

"You know who."

I smile and they go cuddle on the couch.

I walk to the door. But when i get ther i felt dizzy. I fell down and it sounded loud af. The room was spinning. All i could see was blurred things.

Keeley ran over to me and asked me whats wrong.

Lia! Liaaaa! Lia!!

The next thing i knew i was seeing black.

Zachs pov.

I was on my phone when i heard footsteps and someone asking "Whats wrong!?" She sounded so panicked then i heard her screaming lia.

I busted through the door and saw lia on the ground and keeley next to her. We brought her to the hospital cause it wasnt that late.

The doctor came in.

"Does she have relatives?boyfriend?"

"Im the boyfriend. Her brother is on his way."
Logan busts through the door.

"Are you mr Logan Paul?"

Logan just nods while out of breath.

"Well have to.........

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

I didnt update. Yay. Crappy internet. Yay.